Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Green

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Impostor

The Axe
What’s your favorite dungeon color? I see a lot of corruption vs. crimson debate but not much on the dungeons. I know they’re only aesthetic changes but which one do you like the most?

Difficult choice for me…blue vs green…hmmm…wish there was an aqua or cyan or turquoise. I’ll go blue.

Edit: sea green would be neat too…

Last edited:
Difficult choice for me…blue vs green…hmmm…wish there was an aqua or cyan or turquoise. I’ll go blue.

Edit: sea green would be neat too…
Good choice. For more colors, That would be nice too. On the bright side you can paint dungeons. I remember seeing a really cool build a while ago using green dungeon bricks painted gray

What’s your favorite dungeon color? I see a lot of corruption vs. crimson debate but not much on the dungeons. I know they’re only aesthetic changes but which one do you like the most?
Blue all the way. I love when I get a world with a blue dungeon, or when I see talented builders incorporate them into a build.

I don't particularly care much for one Colored Dungeon Brick over another, but I'm gonna go with Pink.
  1. It's the first Dungeon Brick I think I've ever had... I actually didn't know there were other colors for years!
  2. It has an interesting "texture" to it, almost like ever 5-10 bricks had and air bubble in it.
  3. Pink Brick is what I used for my first "Evil Castle/ Fortress", belonging to one of my oldest Terraria Characters.
  4. Not sure if Colored Dungeon Brick has rarity, but if I'm not mistaken, I don't think I've ever generated another Pink Dungeon since the first one I've ever had!?
  5. Lastly, I can never really tell the difference between Green and Blue Dungeon Brick & to be honest, the only reason I was ever able to tell is because the name pops up when you collect it. 😏 🤷‍♂️
I guess I should also mention that I prefer either Blue or Green Brick when creating adventure Maps, but because I end up painting over them anyhow, which Brick it is, doesn't usually matter.

in my eyes i think some sort of purple. created by mixing blue bricks with red paint or deep red depending on how much purple you want

Back
Top Bottom