Favorite event, boss, weapon, enemy and NPC? Tell us here!

Favorite Boss: Duke Fishron
Favorite Event: Martian Madness.
Favorite Enemy: Pinky or Rainbow slime close between both
Favorite NPC: Goblin Tinkerer
Favorite Weapon: Slime fun for sure
Favorite Biome: Snow

Favorite Boss: The Twins
Favorite Event: Frost Moon
Favorite Enemy: Clown
Favorite NPC: Nurse
Favorite Weapon: Vampire Knives
Favorite Biome: Hell

Last edited:
Favorite Boss: Duke Fishron
Favorite Event: Solar Ecplise
Favorite Enemy: Mimic
Favorite NPC: Goblin and nurse
Favorite Weapon: Vampire Knives/meteor staff/lunar flare/seedler
Favorite Biome: The Jungle underground and surface

Favorite boss: Plantera
Favorite Event: Goblin Invasion
Favorite enemy: Maneater
Favorite NPC: Party Girl
Favorite Weapon: Laser Machinegun
Favorite Biome: Underground Jungle

Favorite Event: Martian Madness
Favorite Enemy: scutlix
Favorite NPC: Clothier/Truffle
Favorite Weapon: SDMG
Favorite Biome: Hallow surface

Favorite Event: Frost Moon
Favorite Enemy: Scutlix
Favorite NPC: Truffle
Favorite Weapon: S.D.M.G
Favorite Biome: Glowing Mushroom

Boss: Duke Fishron
Event: Pumpkin/Frost Moon (can't decide.)
Enemy: Chaos Elemental
NPC: Angler
Weapon: Arkhalis(Not for damage, just looks so cool!)
Biome: Mushroom

Boss: Fishron, because he's so powerful, Twins, because they force you to stay on your toes, and Cultist, because he's so different from everything else
Event: Martian Madness/Celestial Events
Enemy: none
NPC: Goblin Tinkerer
Weapon: Daybreak (I know it's UP, but the concept is amazing) or Scourge of the Corruptor
Biome: Underground Ice
Equipment: (yes, I know this isn't an option.) Master Ninja Gear or Celestial Shell

My favorite event will have to go to Pumpkin Moon/Frost Moon, if I have to choose one of the two, Pumpkin Moon all the way, since it's pretty easy (except for the bullet hell of the last wave) and pretty effective money grinder with all the drops. I have a particular grudge towards the Ice Queen of the Frost Moon as she kept on refusing to give me the Blizzard Staff and Snowman Cannon until recently.

My favorite boss? Hmm... the Destroyer is one interesting boss, Plantera is quite fun, Duke Fishron... yeah, him. That Duke, a combination of your dodging skills, quick-thinking, and the ability to use the correct weapons in combat.

Favorite enemy... now that's an interesting question, I have never really paid attention to what I kill... well, I guess the Mimic. It's drops is pretty useful.

My favorite NPC goes to the Guide! Yes, I'm serious. Indeed, he's now useless since I already understand the basics, but poor Guide just get sacrificed so often that I felt bad and tried to build nice home for him (which ended up as an amalgamation of stone boxes).

Favorite Weapon? Flairon or the Terra Blade, I have been using them both ever since I got them. Never left my first and second hotbar, but who knows what will happen when the pillars rises...

My favorite biome so far is the underground hallow, mainly since I like raging trying to get the Rod of Discord (sadly, no RoD yet)

Favorite Event: I've always been a fan of the Martian Invasion... good ol' Cosmic Car Key.
Favorite Boss: Skeletron Prime. Of the three mech bosses, he's the most skill based IMO, and just looks awesome.
Favorite Enemy: Dungeon Guardian. It's less of a boss than an endurance test... but there's nothing more fun than "Huh, that old man says not to enter the dungeon but the door's not locked. Ah well, what's the worst that could- OH SWEET JESUS"
Favorite NPC: Nurse. The finest cheese producer since the French set up camp. Either that or the Steampunker because I love the static hook for OOA and the Cleantaminator because it cleans up Crimson so fast it looks like a Shamwow commercial.
Favorite Weapon: Meowmere. Oh what's that, you're basically Space Cthulhu? Oh sorry, I couldn't hear you over MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
Favorite Biome: The Hallow, although out of the three "invasive" biomes it certainly gets the least love. It doesn't even have its own exclusive boss!

Favourite Boss: Plantera
Favourite Event: Pumpkinmoon
Favourite Enemy: Flynx
Favourite NPC: Guide/Nurse/Goblin Tinkerer (can't decide between them)
Favourite Weapon: Razorblade Typhoon
Favourite Biome: Jungle

Favourite Boss: Betsy
Favourite Event: Pumpkin Moon
Favourite Enemy: Vortexian
Favourite NPC: Mechanic/Party Girl/Tavernskeep
Favourite Weapon: Solar Eruption/Meowmere/Last Prism
Favourite Biome: Hallow

Back
Top Bottom