Other Game Fallout Series

I thought that this would include the actual villains lol.
Sure the legion in new vegas is TECHNICALLY bad, but the NCR is worse
and besides, Benny exists

I thought that this would include the actual villains lol.
Sure the legion in new vegas is TECHNICALLY bad, but the NCR is worse
and besides, Benny exists
"sure the legion was bad" care to elaborate how martial law is worse than slavery, murder, crucifixion, and other things I can't mention on this site I'd rather join the NCR than be a roman wannabe. but yeah we can agree benny was kinda scummy

"sure the legion was bad" care to elaborate how martial law is worse than slavery, murder, crucifixion, and other things I can't mention on this site I'd rather join the NCR than be a roman wannabe. but yeah we can agree benny was kinda scummy
NCR believes in taxes, and that is worse than anything the legion can do.
And Benny wasn't just scummy, he blew your brains out just to steal your platinum chip package!

So, not a villian, put someone I personally like exacting vengeance on: Desdemona, of the Railroad - FO4.

She stands around, complaining about how busy she is, as she smokes cigarette after cigarette, all the while I haul :red: around the map placing the 465th (maybe a little exaggerated, ahem) MILA and securing another cache of well, nothing. Like, wtf, you're busy?

if you do not know what fallout 3 it is a game in a nuclaur wasteland where you exit a vault at the start im not going to spoil it as it is pretty good
this thread is for disscussion about fallout 3

All Fallout related threads have been merged into one overall thread for the entire Fallout series.

From here on, any discussion related to the fallout games should go here.

I'm trying to do a modded Fo3 for the first time, Iam modding the game like a mad man with tons of gun mods and clothes mods.

i might get more from nexus mods and stuff for the ultimate fallout 3.

also i'm tryna look for that Star Fox mod for fallout 3.

And i also have Re-textures for a Hockey mask and Combat armor.

first the combat armor is based off what Doom guy wears in the classic Doom games.

second, just a Jason mask.
Clean marine armor.png

here's the combat armor i'm retexturing.

Back
Top Bottom