Favorite Horror movie?

KingSavageCultist

Spazmatism
Who here has a favorite horror movie. I am not a horror movie fan but I do have my favorite which is Childs Play 2019 reboot version

another good horror movie is a quiet place. (just kidding I hate that movie)

"Get Out" for sure, I love that movie. It's not that scary tbh and there's no random jumpscares (i HATE bad horror movies that add random jumpscares) but it does have some really freaky scenes

Last edited:
Also if anyone wants a really really really scary movie watch Megan Is Missing (its rated r). It's on YT but its VERY VERY graphic and close your eyes when "act 1" pops up because I was so close to pissing my pants seeing that (you'll know what I mean if you check it out on tiktok). It's based on a true story btw

Also if anyone wants a really really really scary movie watch Megan Is Missing (its rated r). It's on YT but its VERY VERY graphic and close your eyes when "act 1" pops up because I was so close to pissing my pants seeing that (you'll know what I mean if you check it out on tiktok). It's based on a true story btw
I'll be sure to check it out

I'll be sure to check it out
It's really intense tho, you should check the warnings on tik tok. The creator also made a warning to close your eyes when "act 1" pops up because of how many people got scared, but if you like getting scared then this will do the trick

Fright Night.

My babysitter though it would be funny to get me to watch it when I was around 6. I spent the rest of the night hiding under my mattress. 35 years later and I still wont watch horror films. Death Becomes Her is close enough for me thanks.

Back
Top Bottom