• None, all his drops Stink

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The Suspicious Looking Tentacle

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Gravity Globe!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The mimics can do that?
All I know is that they hop around till you nail em, just like the rest.

When the Hallow/Crimson/Corrupt Mimics go into their invincible "closed chest" mode, which may or may not be in Expert only, they reflect projectiles.
Learned this the hard way when messing around with one.

Meowmere

Even though Prism or Flare may be more powerful, but it spawns cats! Who could not love that?

It's also the reason I swiched to melee

I have a friend of mine who let me try has terraria and beaten the moon lord and tried out some things... I gotta go with meowmere as it is the best melee weapon in the game and (im a mix of melee and mage) ITS SO KAWAII!

Once I have the Lunar Flare (also the Meowmere but I want the Lunar Flare more) and have all of them, I'd have to say... all of them. With my 'class' being Terraria Player, I use the Star Wrath, SDMG, Last Prism, and the Rainbow Crystal and Lunar Portal staffs along with some of the Lunar Pillar weapons, no matter what armor I'm wearing. All I can say is, just try using all of them you have at once. It's the best.

Calls friends to help* alright guys...... Your all damn hackers and you know it... Im the only real guy who got this stuff with out cheats.... We must try to kill this man.... LIGHT THE FUMES!!!! *throws pie*
Inb4 Meowmere does a crit (I have 20% crit rate, thanks Solar Armor!) and insta-kills someone with 500 health, overkilling them by about 100 (Crits do about 500-600)

Lots of votes for Last Prism, guessing there are a lot of Mage users here. I'm primarily stick with melee, so I'd have to say Star Wrath.
If I had to choose a second it'd be the Last Prism, however the Star Wrath is exactly the kind of thing I wanted (and suggested to Yorai), so it takes the cake.

Back
Top Bottom