Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The Suspicious Looking Tentacle

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Gravity Globe!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

James Harrow

Queen Bee
Once we all fought and killed the Lunar Pillars, we were greeted with silence, and then this:
Moon_Lord.png

But when you finally killed him, you are given insanely OP weapons and items that no others can compare to.
What I would like to know is which item is your favorite, and why.
In my opinion, its the Terrarian, as it is like a flarion on steroids.

Why would Greater Healing Potions be someone's favorite drop from this guy? People could just farm the Mechanical Bosses, Plantera, or Golem for some.

As a Summoner, I just couldn't resist to the Rainbow Crystal Staff, it was an awesome drop, a powerful summon and it's just awesome for the Parties (And I love Rainbow colored things so... yeah)

I wish I owned the Last Prism, but RNG is a cruel mistress so I would have to say Lunar Flare.

Why would Greater Healing Potions be someone's favorite drop from this guy? People could just farm the Mechanical Bosses, Plantera, or Golem for some.
Its one of the drops, thats why.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436209162,1436209022][/DOUBLEPOST]I see that many have chosen the last prism. I can see why. That was my first drop from the moon lord and it was the most OP thing I had ever seen.

I like the Rainbow Crystal Staff. I haven't gotten the Last Prism or Celebration yet, so I can't say much on them, but I really like the fact that the Rainbow Crystal floats, deals high damage, and auto-targets multiple enemies. It works with any class, and makes going through the Lunar Event easier.
My least favorite is the Meowmere-- I can't stand the sound.

Lots of votes for Last Prism, guessing there are a lot of Mage users here. I'm primarily stick with melee, so I'd have to say Star Wrath.

Trixie favors the great and powerful star wrath! It is like being a god! Trixie can now rain down destruction upon her foes!

Wouldn't the Lunar Flare be more apt for this? (considering it does the same thing and is also a Magic weapon)

Because I'm a meele player, I'd prefer Meowmere or Star Wrath. They're both quite OP, but for some reason you can kill yourself with Meowmere if you glitch/lag on a multiplayer server.

Because I'm a meele player, I'd prefer Meowmere or Star Wrath. They're both quite OP, but for some reason you can kill yourself with Meowmere if you glitch/lag on a multiplayer server.
It may also be in the case of certain enemies being able to reflect projectiles.
I know at least one Solar Pillar enemy can do so, as well as the Hallow/Crimson/Corrupt Mimics.

Once we all fought and killed the Lunar Pillars, we were greeted with silence, and then this:
View attachment 61080
But when you finally killed him, you are given insanely OP weapons and items that no others can compare to.
What I would like to know is which item is your favorite, and why.
In my opinion, its the Terrarian, as it is like a flarion on steroids.
Phantasm is good. (Yee I know it's not a drop from this guy but it's still gud.)
SDMG is my favourite.
Unreal on the second reforge.
:cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1436222762,1436222690][/DOUBLEPOST]
It may also be in the case of certain enemies being able to reflect projectiles.
I know at least one Solar Pillar enemy can do so, as well as the Hallow/Crimson/Corrupt Mimics.
The mimics can do that?
All I know is that they hop around till you nail em, just like the rest.

I haven't gotten every item just yet, but since I love my magic I've gotta say the Lunar Flare. Especially since when I started using it, I went from struggling to hit wave 13 in a Pumpkin Moon to gathering 30+ Pumpking trophies in a night. THAT was cathartic as hell!

Back
Top Bottom