Favorite Movies?

Only four movies come to mind right now, but I'm sure you'll hear more.

1) Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade
2) Spaceballs
3) The Fifth Element
4) The Matrix (The first one in the trilogy. Have not seen enough of Reloaded and Revolutions to make a call. In fact, never seen Revolutions in its entirety.)

How to train your dragon 2, holy crap I want a nightfury especially when he's pissed off at the end. Holy crap it's awesome
Others include, tangled, toy story 1-3, wreck it Ralph, Lego movie, rango, fast and furious 1 (when racing really mattered and not all action and :red:) and born to race-quite an underrated movie tbh. Oh and *cough* frozen *cough* ahem! and crank 1 and 2 :) yeah that's enough fav movies for now

Probably Maze Runner. Great effects and pretty frightening at some times. No, seriously. I read the book and I was still jumping during the movie.

One that immediately comes to mind is Stephen King's It. I don't really have any others. I like Nightmare on Elm Street 1 & 3 but imo they're not nearly as good as It. I don't really watch a lot of movies, only horror and sometimes comedy.

GOTG. I liked it because it was more humourous than other movies of it's genre - I hate those action movies like Transformers which have no real comedic parts and lengthy science bits. The last Hobbit film did not impress me as a satisfying conclusion, but the Desolation of Smaug and the first one (whatever it was called) were very good (I like necromancer castles, this scene amazed me [it has subtitles in spanish whole way through, sorry, first link I could find:
).

The Hobbit movies, The Incredibles, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, the first Pokémon movie (I cried, no lie), and Wreck it Ralph being one of the only good video game movies of today's age.

Inception
Interstellar
All Harry Potter
All Lord of the Rings
Spirited Away (Anime movie, dunno if it counts)
The Hunger Games
Gangster Squad
All Marvel Movies
All Star Wars

Stuff like this.

Willow
Legend
Angels and Demons
Shadow of the Vampire
Metropolis
Labyrinth
Spirited Away