Favorite non boss/mini boss monster?

I don't think that Ice Golems, Wyverns and that kind of stuff should be considered mini-bosses, so I'm just gonna be that guy and say the Wyvern, because Souls of Flight are useful and wyverns just look awesome, albeit not very much like 'actual' wyverns.
If you really, really don't consider them an option, then I'd probably go for nutcrackers. They look cool.

Diabolist. So much fun and fire and death
SamNgr

Hallow_Pigron.png

I like the Pigron for multiple reasons. He's unique in the way he turns transparent when traveling through walls. He is also similar to Duke Fishron, who, we must admit, is a pretty amazing boss.

DukeFishron2.png

If you don't have the Reindeer Bells and have been doing fishing quests, the chances are that you have a scaly truffle. Who would give up the dance to ride into the sunset on a flying pink pig-dragon hybrid?

Unicorns and wolves early hardmode you hear a howl or the clippity of hooves and you go kersplat pretty quickly

I'd have to say my favorite is the magic guys like the necromancer and diabolist. They can be annoying just teleporting around, but it's fun trying to murder them.

Back
Top Bottom