Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Wizard

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Tax Collector

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be either the Mechanic or the Angler. I like to wire stuff, and fishing is a nice thing to do if you're bored and have nothing else to do!

But if I had to choose one, I'd pick the Mechanic! :D

I removed the Member Run Project tag, because this doesn't qualify for the tag, see related rules thread for more info: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/member-run-projects-rules-guidelines.325/

On Topic: I voted for the Angler, as I find the fishing to be a fun and relaxing pass time when I need a break from building and digging.
Thanks :D wasn't too sure. And the angler is a good choice.
[doublepost=1464444946,1464444860][/doublepost]Dang, 38 votes. Keep voting
And have a wonderful day :)

Dryad, because Dryad's Blessing is incredibly OP, Red plz nerf. But seriously, the Dryad is the only NPC I keep around purely because of their defensive ability. Also, planter boxes are useful for farming potion ingredients, so that helps.

My favorite NPC is probably the Dryad, for the Purity!
jGvh5po.png
Although I do really like the Goblin Tinkerer, the Cyborg and the Wizard, and the Party Girl is pretty cool too.

They're all good (except for the Dye Trader), but I chose Stylist for the design.
And also for those hairstyles.

I would've voted for the guide... But he's not there...
Otherwise I'd go for the Witch Doctor, because he's one of the two NPC's that you can find as a monster (lihzhard), or he at least looks like one....
Also, he's just so mysterious.

"Choose wisely, [Name of Character], my commodities are volatile and my dark arts, mysterious"

I like the Steampunker, just the fact a game actually has a Steampunk character without being about it is good eneugh for me :)
The angler gets 2nd place couse he always talks like he wants to rule the world, but never does(moon lord in human form?) wich sucks a little.

The truffle. His attack is boss and all the other NPCs (except the dryad) are trying to either eat him or use him in a recipe. Leave him alone clothier, he's not gonna become your lunch. Also, only source of blue solution and auto hammer. What he sells is also boss.

Party Bullets are my favorite because of the decent damage for a cheap price. So I had to go with the Party Girl. I also enjoy the confetti gun when I'm playing with friends

4.)Skeleton Merchant
3.)Traveling Merchant
2.)Santa Claus
1.)Old Man
Oh, non of them is in the vote :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom