Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Wizard

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Tax Collector

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Arms Dealer, because i love guns and he sells regular shotgun in hardmode.

Cyborg pretty cool too.

I like the guide. I don't know why, but I think I like him because of his ability to show materials for something.:) Not because I like to murder him with a voodoo doll every terrarian day. Muahahahahaha..
:eek:

The nurse and goblin tinkerer
i mean , those are the two only npcs you need to get stronger , while the rest is kinda useless (if you're a summoner , witch doctor is good)

there are so many that i like so i will chose the one i literally never even have in worlds, the tax collector, or as i call him, the one who gives you money for the nurse :p

Well, my favourite NPC is Merchant! That dude is awesome. His sprite <3 He sells useful things for newbies so yeahh!

bone merchant > all.

i found one named "Billy Marrows" and it's the best thing ever

(and yes im aware i am a year or so late)

My favorite NPC is either the Goblin Tinkerer or the Witch Doctor, but I slightly prefer the Goblin Tinkerer.

My favorite is the Steampunker as ALL of the stuff she sells has been useful to me.

My least favorite is the Nurse as she serves as a win button for people who don't want to bother learning how to play the game. (Regen builds are free and infinite use.)

*Sad guide noises* ;(

But besides him, my favorite NPC would have to be... the Painter and the Dye Trader. I love making my world and myself pretty =3

I like the wizard because the crystal ball is usefull and im a bit of a mage supremest bcause the mage is the best class prove me wrong

I like the wizard because the crystal ball is usefull and im a bit of a mage supremest bcause the mage is the best class prove me wrong
Impure summoner

Nothing else needs to be said. Impure summoner is the only class which actually benefits from playing other classes, and is therefore objectively far more powerful than all the others.
Mage was the best class only before they nerfed spectre armor and mana potions.

Mechanic, very helpful for traps. lol. IDK Why I even make them.
Steampunk sounds cool, but I have never seen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom