Favorite PC FPS games

Titanfall 2, then the Half-Life games (I would include Portal 1 and 2, but that doesn't quite count as an FPS for me).
the portal games are fps games because they are first person and games that are first person are normally tagged as FPS games including minecraft

I would favor:
Titanfall 2
Krunker io
Mantigames’ Head Hunter Reborn
Toasterball
Manic Spaceman
Shell Shockers

If you talk about present then it is Call of Duty: Warzone. I have been playing this game daily in the last few weeks and it has really helped to keep going in these really testing times with coronavirus and lockdown. Not sure, where I would be without this game. One of the bad things about the game is the fact that you have to deal with cheaters and hackers at some point because there are a lots out there and even though IW and Activision are are trying their best to get rid of cheaters and hackers, there are just WAY too many. So many inexplicable deaths, and half the time you don't get a kill cam. Don't lose heart if you are struggling at the start, you will eventually become good if you follow some guides and tips available on legit websites/blogs like this one.

Oh gawd, it's like choosing between children. >..< Heh.

The original two Doom games. They're amazingly moddable and there's a TON of custom stuff out for it by the fanbase.

Fallout 4 (Because of the building.) and Fallout New Vegas (Because of the plot, interesting settings, and amazing DLC.)

Borderlands 2 due to Handsome Jack and the sheer volume of interesting plot-related twists there were.

House Flipper, because it's just fun. I don't think it's a shooter, but it is First Person, and I don't know anyone that doesn't like it.

I kind of avoid FPS's like the plague, but the Borderlands series was alright... and Portal? thas more puzzle than fps for me though

i barely play actual fps games the only one i can think of that i played atleast once is diabotical

if you dont count full on games my favorite well go on minecraft go onto the hypixel server then get on cops and crims and there you go my favorite fps game

Back
Top Bottom