Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

Copper Shortsword.

This question is a no brainer for me. The Minishark is a pretty useful weapon that can be good in all situations

1. Enchanted Sword if your lucky and you get this or the Arkalas you can deal a considerable amount of damage
2. Water Bolt one of the first weapons you can get that deals amazing damage
3. Star Fury the younger sibling of the star wrath that does quiet some damage

1. My go to weapon, the star fury
2. Water bolt for piercing
3. Wooden sword, no really! The wooden sword is an amazing upgrade to that yucky copper sword.

So far it's the Bee Keeper (confusion, bees for crowd control, and autoswing -- might be better than the Night's Edge (which I only just got), which has more damage but no autoswing or special effects). The Crimson Rod is a prize, and... well, I have trouble with ranged. What I've probably used most by now is the Magic Missile, basically replacing yoyos. The Star Cannon is impressive, but its ammo only stacks to 99. Demon Scythe is strong, but slow start and needs LOS. Mostly I've been using minions for distant enemies, having just switched from hornets to imps.

Nights Edge
I love the high damage

As I play with it, I'm getting to like it better. Not quite so handy for running through the night obliterating anything in my path (including vines) before I properly see it, but when I do take a swing, most of the nightspawn get one-shotted, and tougher monsters go down pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom