Favorite rare world gen occurances

Stryker

Duke Fishron
This thread is intended for users to post their favorite world generation phenomena
My favorite world generation is when I spawn in the snow biome, I don't build bases in the snow biome if it is far to either direction so the mobs from the celestial pillars don't murder everyone in the base

Ich wünschte, dass diese Phänomene, die so selten passieren, öfter auftreten können

Capture 2017-07-29 10_12_24.png

I wouldn't consider this as my favorite case of weird world gen but I feel I should share this. My dungeon generated next to the corruption and one of the chasms went right through my dungeon. I had to blow up all the ebonstone that was there in order to actually get inside of the dungeon. This is my first time ever seeing something like this.

Although I don't have the worlds anymore I do remember having a world where the spawn was right next to the jungle biome and a world where the the spawn was inside a sky lake.

I dont have a screenshot because it was on a friends world but the staircase to the dungeon spawned real high in the sky.

I don't know if this happens often (and I don't have a screenshot because i never got around to it) but my underground hallow and my underground crimson spawned in hell

I don't know if this happens often (and I don't have a screenshot because i never got around to it) but my underground hallow and my underground crimson spawned in hell
well, when they spawn they go all the way down to hell if that's what you mean

I love when the ice biome and a desert spawn next to each other. Makes me chuckle every time I see it, which isn't often.

that just means there is corruption on a block of dirt in the jungle.

most of these posts aren't rare at all
Yeah, I kind of agree.

In fact, the rarest thing I have is when my ocean spawned weird.
The surrounding terrain was very low, so the ocean on that side was low. Standing at the bottom of the ocean, you could see the sky at the top of the screen. Luckily, the other ocean was normal.

So, yeah, not that "rare," but still interesting.

I've got a world with a pyramid on each side of the jungle. It's perfect to save jungle in hardmode.

A second worldgen occurrence I like is when the dungeon stretched far down that I can dig a couple blocks down and land in the underworld. This provides a great Segway to go from dungeon crawling to WoF prep. Since I like to use small worlds and build skyrails this removes the need for a hellvator; getting caves to underground biomes is easy enough.

I got a floating island within rocket boot distance of my dungeons entrance once which was extremely high in the sky harpies sometimes spawned there

lol, thats a nice one very unique. Btw a seed alone wont help. you need to add world size and difficulty and evil biome if not random
sorry, forgot to mention, i believe it was large, crimson and in expert mode, otherwise try medium or small but im very sure its crimson and expert and large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom