Favorite Scene?

Seeker

Eater of Worlds
We all have that one scene in a movie, show, or video game that we all love. It makes us keep rewatching over and over again, and after we think it'll stop giving us chills, it continues to do so forever. Now I ask you, what is your favorite scene? Post a video here!

My favorite scene is from Attack on Titan (real original I know)
Even if you don't like the show you can't help but appreciate how epic this was. And for the record I don't like this scene because of Jean being a leader, its awesome only because Mikasa, Connie and Armin are fighting alongside the Rogue Titan.

Oh yeah, if there is any spoilers in your video just give people a heads up.

Sadly I can't find a decent version on youtube, but the final scene of Terminator 2 Judgment Day, where he has to sacrifice himself and asks John and Sarah to lower him to his death, giving one last thumbs up is one of my favourite scenes of all time. Gets me right in the feels every time I see it.

For a Video Game: Entering Phendrana Drifts for the 1st time in Metroid Prime, it always seems to be the 1st thing I think of when thinking of Metroid.

In a Movie: It would have to be the one from Lotr: Return of the King with the One Ring being destroyed and Sauron finally being defeated

And an Anime: the 1st battle with Berserker vs Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero. Hearing Yuki Kajiura's fantastic music "The Battle is to the Strong" always makes me think of this scene

Last edited:
I remembered several more scenes that I classified as favorites

Video Game: From Ys Origin, seeing Darm Tower for the 1st time, it is a very interesting type of "Dark Black Tower" that has a protrusion attached to it in the air that somehow stays attached to the Tower.

Picture below is actually from the 1st Ys game, but Origin serves as a Prequel to the Ys series and both Origin and the 1st Ys game takes place in Darm Tower.

Darm Tower 1.jpg

Anime: From Inuyasha in Episode 21 to be exact, Inuyasha and his group meet their Nemesis Naraku in person for the 1st time and when Inuyasha starts to attack Naraku and remove his Baboon Skin we see Naraku's face for the 1st time before he releases a cloud of Miasma, and that scene was so intense that I remember it vividly even though I 1st saw Inuyasha when I was around 14 or 15. Can't find a proper Youtube Video for this scene sadly.

Movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, may classify as a spoiler to those who haven't read the books or seen the movies so I'll contain this in a spoiler.

When Harry and Cedric are teleported to the Riddle Graveyard, and as soon as they realize what has happened, Wormtail carrying Voldemort appears and kills Cedric and traps Harry to use in a ritual to return Voldemort to his former power. This scene was very memorable due to the intensity of it as we the audience along with Harry could only watch helplessly as our friend was killed and see the ritual. And when Voldemort awakens from the Cauldron it gave me shivers, especially considering that I was a lot younger when I 1st watched this movie.

This is the 1st part of this scene. I'm not going to post the next part of it since the 1st part was the most intense.

Last edited:
-Minor Spoilers-

This scene from parasyte (starts at 3:32)

One of my favorite scenes in anime, not only a triumphant example Came Back Strong, but the whole "lost my parent to a monster and I'm on a angsty quest for revenge" plot is resolved by the 7th episode instead of making a big series wide deal about it. Also I love the soundtrack to this series.

I love the 2D viewpoint of this scene from Oldboy. It's one of my favorite movies as well.

This one stuck out to me.

Just imagine being forced to kill a child to save your troops, that's just horrible.

A Very good anime to watch. This Scene was just too good to not put. Though in the Tv series it a different plotline but it general similar.

Edit: ahhh stupid links: Go to 9:58 for the Scene I'm talking about. because for some reason there no merging scene on youtube

What people think Gravity Falls is: A stupid show about a nerdy guy and weird girl solving the Illuminati.

What it actually is: A show that relates to important matters like parental abuse, emotional scars, deciding to grow up or not and the icing on the cake?

THE APOCALYPSE CAUSING DEATH AND DESPAIR ALONG WITH NIGHTMARE FUEL (skip to 1:01)

From watching Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (ERASED) recently I must say this shocking and intense new scene where we find out who the killer is has become my new favorite Anime scene.

I actually had a strong hunch to who the killer was the whole time I watched this Anime, but the way they officially reveal the killer here is what makes it intense and shocking.

WARNING: Major Spoilers for ERASED in the video below

Also somewhat of a long scene.

Last edited:
Two scenes and the best, most mind-melting cut in cinematic history — the famous Bone Cut in 2001: A Space Odyssey. Five seconds takes us from the invention of weapons to… well, watch it and see.

P.S.: Aw, the title gives it away. Watch it anyhow. [edit] In full-screen mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom