Favorite Smash Bros Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
Name says it all. Between all four games, who is your favorite character to play as? The most powerful? And please, do not say meta knight from brawl...
Personally I really like Samus from brawl. She was the first character I ever played as and I like the long range.
Who's your best?

Toon Link from Super Smash Bros Brawl. It has a variety of attacks that provide decent knockback and range, not to mention I find it fun to bounce off of my enemies with that down attack in mid-air. You could say that Link is the exact same, but Link is a fatty and can't even jump a meter off the ground >.>

Toon Link from Super Smash Bros Brawl. It has a variety of attacks that provide decent knockback and range, not to mention I find it fun to bounce off of my enemies with that down attack in mid-air. You could say that Link is the exact same, but Link is a fatty and can't even jump a meter off the ground >.>
I've always thought there should be toon zelda.

Marth from Sm4sh. People criticise him for having no projectiles, but he's quite fast and his attacks are as well. As a lightweight swordfighter, I think he's the best. And don't even get me started on him with customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom