Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Lizhard

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotab

Terrarian
Hi everyone! Recently I have been working on ideas for a complex PvP arena, when I sat down to build it (Tedit Style) I realized that I had no idea what backround or music to use (since the backround changes the music!). So my question is; What is your favorite soundtrack of the ones in the poll?

I guess if I had to contribute better to this thread rather than just pointing out the misleading title. I would say, "Go with the Dungeon theme (which is not there for some reason) for when players are waiting around for the fight to start but then switch to another track to play when something is triggered in the map to start the fight. Something like either the Golem's theme or the general boss (Boss 1) theme would then play for the fight itself. I suppose if you do not want to use the Dungeon theme then Crimson (Underground) might be good."

Eerie makes me feel quite nostalgic, as it reminds me of the old dungeon that I dwelled in for far too long and Hell when I spent far too long grinding for hellstone.

I think the theme for WoF and Twins or Corruption are my favorites though.

With the new 1.3 Music out it is difficult to pick a favorite. It is a sort of tie between the Goblin Army, Underworld, and both Crimson Themes.

Almost every video game I've played has such fantastic soundtrack that its incredible to think about.

I like the Underground theme. The Jungle and Corruption ones are nice though.:nursetongue: Change of mind the Ocean theme is the best!

I'm super into both the underground and regular crimson themes. Something about the chaotic, phonetically driven writing style just works SO WELL with the theme of the biome in general, and it only gets better with the remix-y style of the underground theme. Actually, I'd love to do a sort of dark House remix of it once I get the chance... I feel like that would work pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom