• Yrimir

• Pedguin

• GullofDoom

• MrTheEpicNinja

• HappyDays

• Others

• ChippyGaming

Results are only viewable after voting.
The one I've seen most recently is Pedguin, watching his livestreams playing Terraria and/or The Binding of Isaac.

The others would be Yrimir, ChippyGaming and MeetYourDEMiZE.

Yrimir is honestly the only one worth watching for entertaining content. Hero does a good job making tutorial videos about new items but that's mostly it, and chip-however_you_write_his_name.php is mostly press release or something along the lines.
Meanwhile, Yrimir makes well edited videos which aren't simple lets plays (With the exception of his actual lets plays which for some people keep asking for, though I don't actually watch those), but rather, videos which are good by themselves rather than the name behind it.

I have always been a fan of PeanutButterGamer's Terraria Hardcore series. They're fun to watch and the cast for them has great chemistry.

I love Yrimir because i got the inspiration and strenght to play this game so far
I love Ampex because i got the inspiration and experience to do great builds.
I like HERO because he's badass, i must say XD
I like demilogic...because...they developed the game xD
I Love Dlinkvideos because he is like the funniest brazilian youtuber i ever watched!

Last edited:
Yrimir easy. Such quality content every time. :)
I also enjoyed watching TB+Jesse do their non-progress series. So much trolling, so much ridiculousness.

Back
Top Bottom