• Others

• ChippyGaming

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually have 4.
For fun, HappyDays
For inspiration, Yrimir
For gameplay, pedguin.
I love chippy for his top 5's
Overall, i have to say Yri, when i defeated the dg, i immediately thought,"Yrimir".

I'm torn, Iove pedguins 100 players vs X , I love Yrimirs Boss fight vids and I just love Happys terraria videos that involve adventures XD

hmm... I might have to rock paper scissors my way outta that ^ (send help)

I hope you don't mind but I know there is the "others" section but this guy > @Sash

also this isn't to advertise their channel THO. gimme a break!

though Sash kinda gets big headed at times I still want to point out that he puts out great content and he really tries hard to be the best they can be (WOA WOA WOA, okay. maybe TOO hard sometimes.) and he does the hardcore stuff you'd expect from someone like em' , also their content is great tbh , and they put effort into become great and awesome to <3 despite all the hate.. and for that I think they deserve a mention in all this... heh ?? Heh?? ok

and yes I did call sash a "he" and then a "they" . IDK EITHER.

I actually have 4.
For fun, HappyDays
For inspiration, Yrimir
For gameplay, pedguin.
I love chippy for his top 5's
Overall, i have to say Yri, when i defeated the dg, i immediately thought,"Yrimir".
aww thankyou for the mention.. I hope to earn a place in peoples listings one day <3

HappyDays. I laughed so much watching his videos. Quality stuff.

Edit: Also Ningishu, quality edit, quality content.

Last edited:
Happy days
[doublepost=1507609846,1507609745][/doublepost]Aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa wait, no, wrong happy days

I have to say, i really like Chippy for playing like me, Fury for a good mix of building and ideas for what i need to do next and Leviathan for being so good at calamity. Id love to have more heavily modded playthrough though like Fury's modded terraria or Chippy's new series which are awesome.

I have been warching HappyDays for a while, but i have the impression its for a younger audience. My son loves him though.

5. Pedguin
4. Antrex( Still waiting for the enemies tournament aren't we guys!)
3.Edward
2.Chippy
The one...
The only...
DO DOKURO

Back
Top Bottom