Favorite thing about Terraria

kirbyofthestars

Terrarian
Be it Console, Mobile, or PC, we all love Terraria. But, what of the plethora of great things about the game is absolutely the best? I'll start this off by saying that my favorite thing about the game is the sheer amount of different armor/clothing and weapons in the game. Post your replies below:)

The replay-ability. I love games where r u can play them over and over and do different things and not get bored. Like u can do one world mage only. The other ranged only. Also its just really fun to start out from scratch

I'd have to say its the vast amount of items you can use to customize and personalize your character. Every Weapon, Accessory, and Tool feels fun to use in its own way, and the thrill of gaining or crafting new items is always in full force. Whether its a block for decoration, crafting Torches, Finding a Trifold Map, or crafting the Night's Edge. Farming underground in a cavern and seeing items dropped from monsters all over the place is the ultimate thrill.

I also enjoy the Biomes, with the basic Forest, Desert, Jungle, and Ice which make for interesting environments, and the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow that represent Darkness and Light that are like super biomes that affect the basic biomes.

The best thing I love about Terraria is that I can play it my own way, in my own style, and that I'm not timed. You can do whatever you want. I can flatten out every piece of desert and nobody's telling me not to. I can farm for iron like crazy in order to fill my world with lamp posts and it is an acceptable way of playing. Because you can play however you want. And each playthrough is different. Except for the lamp posts. Those are a must in every world. `:D

I really like how the 2d environment makes the world feel alive and full of things to do, unlike Minecraft, where the world feels empty and scarce, as an answer to my own question. Also, what is underneath your main post and how do I make one, ex. Sweglord's The dankest mémér/fedora collector/rare pepe finder on the TCF.

My favorite thing to do in Terraria is to collect stuff and create different character builds, and then try out those builds against bosses and such. So I guess you could say that the collecting and combat are my favorite things about it. I do also like exploring and building, just not quite to the same extent. I am trying to get more into building, though, since there's no better feeling than you get after you complete a cool-looking building or a particularly complicated wiring mechanism.

No limitations. No time limit, no tasks you HAVE to do. No real rules, set way of play, or style you have to follow. Unlike Minecraft, where if I ever play it (very little at all anymore) I don't have to go back to an older version because the game wasn't ruined at one point. Terraria gets better with each update, where with Minecraft, I have to play it in version 1.6.4 or prior, because in my opinion, the game completely sucks after that point.

Back
Top Bottom