• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Console Favorite weapon?

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
Here's my favourites;
Katana
Space Gun
Bee Keeper
Molten Fury
Daedalus Stormbow
Fetid Baghnakhs
Terrablade
Solar Eruption
Daybreak
Stardust dragon staff

I use Vampire Knives and SDMG.

For PVP, though, I use a Terra Blade, and Light Discs. (They got nerfed, don't ask why I still use them.)

Oleg34518

Official Terrarian
Something I've been using recently:
Flairon, Paladin's Hammer, Vampire Knives, Snowman Cannon, Tsunami, Bubble Gun, Blizzard Staff, Chain gun and Razorpine. i don't use Razorblade typhoon because it has low dps.

CrystalDude

Terrarian
My favorit e weapon is the megashark with crystal b bullets. Dao of POW is close behind too.
[doublepost=1459091015,1459090802][/doublepost]
I enjoy muramasa to a great extent, great pre-hardmode, builds into the best weapon in the game(eventually) and swings like a nunchuck :red: ye i love dis thing

Mega shark! The chrorpyihite bullets are epic. They are like homing bullets. Dao of POW follows close behind.
[doublepost=1459091064][/doublepost]
I enjoy muramasa to a great extent, great pre-hardmode, builds into the best weapon in the game(eventually) and swings like a nunchuck :red: ye i love dis thing
Megashark and Dao of POW. Yes nights edge is great too.

screamindynomit

Terrarian
i like a combo of blizard staff, razorpine, bubblegun, razorblade typhoon, and heat ray with spectere armor (hood not mask) for mlee i like beetle armor(tank) with north pole, flairion, vamp knives, the horsemans blade, and terra blade and im not a fan of ranger but sometimes ill use shroomite armor with the snowman cannon or tac shotgun

Top Bottom