Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1. Water Bolt, you can find it on your first day and still be able to beat Destroyer and Golem with it.
2. Daedalus Stormbow with Hellfire or Holy arrows.
3. It makes music with the plus side that it is a VERY lethal weapon if used correctly.

Honestly, I have never heard of the magic harp until just now. Mind telling me about it?

It's a hardmode magic item that sprays music notes doing 32 damage and costing 4 mana. By changing how close or how far your mouse is always from you, you can adjust how fast, or how slow you want the projectiles to go. They notes last for 4 seconds, penetrate enemies, and bounce off of walls. The projectiles also give off light, and sadly give no knockback. It's greatest prefix is Demonic. It's a really good weapon for fighting the Destroyer and other worm enemies, because it penetrates and stays around doing damage. To craft it you need : 25 crystal shards, 20 souls of sight, 12 souls of night, and the Harp, sold by the Wizard NPC. I don't know why I know so much about this item.

It's gotta be that Terrarian with that high melee speed glitch. Too bad it's going to get patched, but the Terrarian will still be my favorite weapon.

1) Razorblade Typhoon, just focus on dodging
2) Charged Blaster Cannon, burn everything in your laser
3) Music Box (Boss 4), wanted to record the golem fight ever since hardmode began :)

It's a hardmode magic item that sprays music notes doing 32 damage and costing 4 mana. By changing how close or how far your mouse is always from you, you can adjust how fast, or how slow you want the projectiles to go. They notes last for 4 seconds, penetrate enemies, and bounce off of walls. The projectiles also give off light, and sadly give no knockback. It's greatest prefix is Demonic. It's a really good weapon for fighting the Destroyer and other worm enemies, because it penetrates and stays around doing damage. To craft it you need : 25 crystal shards, 20 souls of sight, 12 souls of night, and the Harp, sold by the Wizard NPC. I don't know why I know so much about this item.
I must have... Sounds like a good magic weapon. Probably better than my lifedrain. But not my Nebula Blaze.

Here's my favourites;
Katana
Space Gun
Bee Keeper
Molten Fury
Daedalus Stormbow
Fetid Baghnakhs
Terrablade
Solar Eruption
Daybreak
Stardust dragon staff

I use Vampire Knives and SDMG.

For PVP, though, I use a Terra Blade, and Light Discs. (They got nerfed, don't ask why I still use them.)

Something I've been using recently:
Flairon, Paladin's Hammer, Vampire Knives, Snowman Cannon, Tsunami, Bubble Gun, Blizzard Staff, Chain gun and Razorpine. i don't use Razorblade typhoon because it has low dps.

Back
Top Bottom