Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1)The Last Prism is the strongest weapon in the game and possibly the eighth chaos emerald.
2)Nebula blaze. Rapid fire pink Hadiuken. Must I say more?
3)Daedalus storm bow. It's a bow that rains arrows from the sky...

My favorit e weapon is the megashark with crystal b bullets. Dao of POW is close behind too.
[doublepost=1459091015,1459090802][/doublepost]
I enjoy muramasa to a great extent, great pre-hardmode, builds into the best weapon in the game(eventually) and swings like a nunchuck :red: ye i love dis thing

Mega shark! The chrorpyihite bullets are epic. They are like homing bullets. Dao of POW follows close behind.
[doublepost=1459091064][/doublepost]
I enjoy muramasa to a great extent, great pre-hardmode, builds into the best weapon in the game(eventually) and swings like a nunchuck :red: ye i love dis thing
Megashark and Dao of POW. Yes nights edge is great too.

i like a combo of blizard staff, razorpine, bubblegun, razorblade typhoon, and heat ray with spectere armor (hood not mask) for mlee i like beetle armor(tank) with north pole, flairion, vamp knives, the horsemans blade, and terra blade and im not a fan of ranger but sometimes ill use shroomite armor with the snowman cannon or tac shotgun

Erm..
I really like that thingy they call the Charged Blaster, I always feel like shoving a Hadoken down Plantera's "throat" after beating her with spiders for the first time.

Melee: Terrarian/Solar Eruption (also Fetid Baghnakhs are fun to use... that insane DPS)
Ranged: Daedalus Stormbow (even if it's a bit OP for its tier, it's an unique bow)
Magic: Nebula Blaze/Lunar Flare
Summoner: Stardust Dragon

Sorry for a second post, but I really liked one combination and it is:

Dart Rifle + Cursed Darts.

Even if the rifle is slow, if you pair it with cursed darts, you can just carpet-bomb pirate invasions and easily destroy groups of enemies. Very good early-game weapon!

I really do love my Solar Eruption and S.D.M.G. a lot out of the new 1.3 treasures. Though I also do love the drops from the new Mini Boss Mimics from the Corruption and Hallow. The Eye of Cthulhu Yoyo is my favorite among the new Yoyo weapons as well.

And the Shadowflame Weapons from the Goblin Summoner, I can't pick just one here. The Shadowflame Goblin Weapons along with the Mini Boss Mimic Weapons make Early Hardmode many times more fun compared to Pre 1.3.

Of the 1.3 ones... easy.

Stardust dragon staff & Solar Eruption.

Still Love my Death Sickle the most though... :dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom