Favourite biome?

Forest for sure, there are a lot of other biomes that I love exploring but I need a safe place for my characters, NPC's, and my vast collection of items. Plus there's plenty of basic resources that you'll need in the Forest in order to survive.

My favorite Biome (as in a Canadian way of saying the word "favorite") is the hollow. It stops the corruption from spreading towards the NPC and its really hard to get rid of them. sometimes when the corruption is almost 3-2 inches close from your screen, and you walked in, those creatures are going to come out of nowhere and start attacking you AND your NPC after death when you spawn in the same area. Two of my best choices are using the Clentaminator or the hollow seed. These can prevent the corruption from spreading; make sure that your village for the "NPC" is all hollowed so no creature could invade and slay your NPC's.

Last edited:
Aestethical: The Corruption. It makes my glorious Biome-Colored beard into a menacing purple color, which is awesome!

Practical: The (Surface) Hallow. While the enemies are dangerous, there is much less types of enemies there, especially during the day. And since it blocks the Corruption/Crimson from reaching my house it is always welcome in my worlds :)

Aestethical: The Corruption. It makes my glorious Biome-Colored beard into a menacing purple color, which is awesome!

Practical: The (Surface) Hallow. While the enemies are dangerous, there is much less types of enemies there, especially during the day. And since it blocks the Corruption/Crimson from reaching my house it is always welcome in my worlds :)
Yep, that's right. I agree with you.

I like the sky islands. You can build, farm, etc. Plus, they're pretty good if its small and low enough for no enemies to spawn. Quite safe.

My favorite biomes are:
4. Crimson: in worlds with this you can get knives that heal you and a book that reduces enemy defense, while in corruption worlds, you get a spear that explodes into eaters and a book that shoots green, generic fireballs. The Crimson has WAAAAYYY better loot than the corruption.
3. Surface Hallow, the water looks nice, rainbow slimes are cool, and not every enemy is immune to Poisoned, On Fire! and Cursed Inferno, unlike the Underground Hallow.
2. Underground Jungle, Chlorophyte is awesome, Plantera is Awesome, Golem is Awesome, Life Fruit is Awesome, the Lihzahrd Temple is Awesome, The Underground Jungle is awesome*.
1. Granite, very cool looking, all enemies here look cool and have good combat mechanics, granite itself looks great, and you can make very cool furniture out of it. Here you can even get a normally Post-Golem item.
*except for those Giant Tortoises and Moss Hornets.

Back
Top Bottom