Console Favourite Console exclusive Item?

Yeah, but they both shoot arrows ;)
Joe, he specifically said "the bow" so there's no point in bringing up the Vulcan repeater unless you're saying it's your favorite console exclusive item. He didn't say "that thing that shoots arrows"

Joe, he specifically said "the bow" so there's no point in bringing up the Vulcan repeater unless you're saying it's your favorite console exclusive item. He didn't say "that thing that shoots arrows"
Ok, Sorry :p. I was just thinking that, that is the only console exclusive repeater :p

Why does the console version get unique things? Why is the PC version the only version without unique content? It was there first, after all.

Why does the console version get unique things? Why is the PC version the only version without unique content? It was there first, after all.
Because 505games and Engine software are the developers of the console versions and got permission from Re-Logic to add there own stuff. My guess I'd it's an incentive for PC gamers to buy both. The PC version has the advantage of faster less buggy updates from the devs as well as easy to use mods.

Tizona WAS a recolour of the excalibur until it got a re-sprite :p
and the spectral elemental and the vulcan repeater and the tonbigiri and the arch demon and the arch wyvern and the armour from ocram and albino antlion and dragon snatcher and spectral gastropod

pretty much everything new is a recolour

and the spectral elemental and the vulcan repeater and the tonbigiri and the arch demon and the arch wyvern and the armour from ocram and albino antlion and dragon snatcher and spectral gastropod

pretty much everything new is a recolour
Nearly every one (if not all) of those got resprited when 1.2 came out for consoles.

Nearly every one (if not all) of those got resprited when 1.2 came out for consoles.
yeah but they were just being lazy when they added them instead of working on the sprites
anyway my favourite console item is tonbigiri because its powerful and the new sprite is cool

Suspicious looking skull
Because Ocram is my fav boss :3
predator-film-png.51697

Wait, are you being serious? The PC has spades of unique content. It has so many more things that I can't imagine playing on Console; I'd miss out on a lot of stuff.

My favourite Console exclusive item is the cabbage(because reasons).

Only joking ;). My real favourite is the tonbogiri :). I don't really know why, the look?

I used too like the dragon armour...but then it got a re-sprite. So now I like the Spectral armour :D

Post down below what your favourite Console exclusive item is.

My favorite is probably the ocram required items, titan, dragon and spectral armor plus the Vulcan repeater

Back
Top Bottom