Favourite pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Eye spring a lot, but my favorite would have to be a tie between the Puppy and Lizard.

just got the bunny you can ride not sure if you class this as a pet

if that is the case then its the mini monitor

I like the Squashling pet, though I lost it when I tried to transfer it to another character then accidently deleted that character. It's still infinitely following around the original character until he dies, though.
Slime or Black cat
Pet Slime for Mobile, and I really want a baby skeletron head.
I like the Baby Skeletron! I lost my Bone Key though...
I'm a big fan of the sapling :D Especially if I'm running over my skybridge :p
Baby Skeletron Head. Just because it was really hard to obtain :D
All of these pets are really grear :) especially when they are hard to obtain :)

I like the baby penguin. It took me forever to find him though, and then I got a new computer and all my stuff was gone. Havent found a new one since :(

The dinosaur wins by far, because it actually consists of two dinosaurs, a t-rex thingy and a flying one...
technically pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs so its only one... (closely related but not actually dinosaurs)

More on topic I'm personally a fan of the mobile flying pets as I dislike how the grounded pets constantly get left behind having to resort to catch up mode.
In contrast flying pets stay with you all the time keeping a far more fluid motion which looks more natural to me.
Of the flyers I tend to use either the eaters bone or nectar though I would love to eventually get my hands on the zephyr fish...

Little Eater. Eater of Souls is the best monster in the game. And it rightfully deserves to be great.

Cursed Sapling defiantly, it is so useful! when you're falling down a hellevator and he flies around creating light in near caves and possibly gem caves ;)

Cursed Sapling. Both cute and useful. Great for finding Crimon Tunnels that are underground.

Sapling, because Plantera is the best !
Pet_Sapling.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom