Casual Favourite Quotes?

Linkboy

Skeletron Prime
More then one quote per post is fine. Thanks @Kyouko Tsukino for pointing it out! And no double posting please. Pictures are fine, just remember the forum rules please. :)

large.jpg

I'll start:
(Yu-Gi-Oh)
Yugi
: Joey, I don't think we should cook the candy bars.
Joey: Back off. I know what I'm doin'.

Last edited:
"Be who you are and say what you feel; those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter." - Dr Seuss

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anyone else to feel like that." - Robin Williams

"Be who you are and say what you feel; those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter." - Dr Seuss

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anyone else to feel like that." - Robin Williams
Only one quote per post please.
Well, anyways:

"I wanna float around! Like men." - Buford

"Life was like a box of Chocolates..." "You never know what you are going to get." ~ Forrest Gump also known as Tom Hanks.

I feel the second one all to much, it's too true for me. :/ And again, one quote per post please. :)

Now for a laugh: "HEY! LISTEN! WATCH OUT! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN!" - Navi

Last edited:
Why "one quote per post" anyhow? Most people I know don't just have one favorite quote. Would be annoyingly pointless to me to respect such a rule, which hasn't been ever used in other "favorite quote" threads. OP, kindly provide any coherent, non-subjective reason for such a rule to be applied to a quote thread, and I shall abide to it.

"If someone hates you, you're doing something right." - Largo, Bubblegum Crisis.

"Of course I hate losing. Nine times out of ten, if I lose, it will mean the end of the world." - Usagi Tsukino (fic.)

Vita, the magical girl currently in my avatar, while bleeding from a wound in her stomach which goes from front to side, surrounded by automated laser turrets and a force field she has to break to destroy the reactor she's targeting, and pretty much out of stamina and magic, sums up what a badass is in three words. "Bring it on."

Why "one quote per post" anyhow? Most people I know don't just have one favorite quote. Would be annoyingly pointless to me to respect such a rule, which hasn't been ever used in other "favorite quote" threads. OP, kindly provide any coherent, non-subjective reason for such a rule to be applied to a quote thread, and I shall abide to it.

I see your point, and to be honest, the only reason it's still there is because of consistency but now i have an excuse to change it. :p

"If someone hates you, you're doing something right." - Largo, Bubblegum Crisis.

"Of course I hate losing. Nine times out of ten, if I lose, it will mean the end of the world." - Usagi Tsukino (fic.)

Vita, the magical girl currently in my avatar, while bleeding from a wound in her stomach which goes from front to side, surrounded by automated laser turrets and a force field she has to break to destroy the reactor she's targeting, and pretty much out of stamina and magic, sums up what a badass is in three words. "Bring it on."

Like it, like it. Very badass. :3

"You want to kill me? You couldn't even kill my boredom." ~ Roronoa Zoro

"I believe that love is the only entity that doesn't change over time." ~ Albert

"There are times, sir, when men of good conscience cannot blindly follow orders." ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"This is the moment you pass through the GATES! What's in that building? You could find a room that GLOWS AS BRIGHT AS THE SUN! Or you could find an ELEVATOR THAT ONLY MOVES UP! Or you could find A MONSTER WITH A HEART OF GOLD! Or a fantastic SUMMER INTERNSHIP! But whatever is through those gates...you'll never be able to not know again! So...once again, with FEELINGS." ~Gate Operator

"Ignorance is bliss, bliss is chocolate, and chocolate's delicious." ~ Dean Brendon Richards

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." ~ Magus

“Fawful is on the cozy couch, sipping tea that laughs at you!” ~ Fawful

"If I wanted to laugh, your face is inspiration enough!" ~ Mr. L

"Oh, please. Everyone's always on about the children. I already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up under my rule or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge. Usually both." ~ TFS Frieza

“Woah, that’s really pretty! I love blue! I had this blue goldfish named Charles once, but it didn’t work out. See, he was always way too sad to go hunting with, so I sat him down one day and said 'Charles, we have to talk,' and he shot me.” ~ Tim (The Plague)

Oh, come on, you know I just had to throw in ONE Tim quote!

"Kindly let me help you or you will drown said the monkey, putting the fish safely up a tree.” (Alan Watts)

One from Looking For Group, one of those webcomics...

Elf: For Gamlon!
Warlock: For pony!
Elf: What? You can't use that as a battle cry.
Warlock: Why not? You have one.
Elf: Mine is for nobility, honor, and a deceased yet no longer forgotten people.
Warlock: Mine is for ponies.
Elf: That's not-
Warlock: FOR PONY!

And one from 8-Bits Theater.

Black Mage: Enlighten me with your wisdom, then. Why do you think we can't see that invisible floating castle?
Fighter: Because they're rare!
Black Mage: What.
Red Mage: He's right, you know?
Black Mage: He shouldn't be!

"If I wanted to laugh, your face is inspiration enough!" ~ Mr. L

Mr. L Best Luigi

One from Looking For Group, one of those webcomics...

Elf: For Gamlon!
Warlock: For pony!
Elf: What? You can't use that as a battle cry.
Warlock: Why not? You have one.
Elf: Mine is for nobility, honor, and a deceased yet no longer forgotten people.
Warlock: Mine is for ponies.
Elf: That's not-
Warlock: FOR PONY!

FOR PONY! XD

"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
-Tom Hildern, Fallout: New Vegas

Every day I wish this wasn't a quote from a videogame. Every :red:ing day.

"You are such enigmas.
You call each other friend; yet you compete and eventually kill in the end.
Such oddities...you promise love greater than the stars, but when rejected, you curse their name.
It is as if fate itself compels you to kill those you love."
-Tyrant Mitra on humans, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

Are you kidding?! That freakin' hurt! But I guess I had it coming after acting like such a dumbass!” -Ryuko Matoi

"Respect my Authoritah!"- Cartman

Heres one from Red vs Blue

Caboose: My Name is Michael J. Caboose and I HATE TAXES!
Grif: Its Texas you Idiot!
Caboose: WHATEVER

Back
Top Bottom