Favourite Weapon

The coin gun
Coin_Gun.png

Never have to refill ammo, one of the highest damage weapons in the game, and a great excuse to use the greedy ring.

My Favorites:
Melee:
Sword: Terra Blade
Boomerang: Paladin's Hammer
Spear: Mushroom Spear
Flail: Flower Pow
Yoyo: Yelets
Ranged:
Bullet: Megashark
Arrow: Chlorophyte Shotbow
Rocket: Rocket Launcher
Other: Stynger
Magic:
Spell Tome: Golden Shower
Magic Gun: Leaf Blower
Staff: Staff of Earth
Summon:
Minion: Spider
Sentry: Queen Spider

again
my favourite that's a tricky one! In terms of memories it just have to be the terra blade in my heart I've always been overjoyed when mod developers create upgrades to the terra blade even though I don't use it I still always obtain it no matter what class I'm playing through I always display it to honour it. the fact that you need to collect the nights edge the blade of pure darkness and then the Excalibur the blade of pure light and change them into their true forms is an experience I just can't forget.

Ranged: Sniper Rifle/S.D.M.G. First one because of dank 360 noscope skills xd. SDMG with proper equipment is basically Sniper Rifle, but with machinegun speed lol.

Melee: Solar Eruption/Terrarian. Solar Eruption is able to pierce through walls, so definitely yes. Terrarian is damn nice combined with a Yoyo Bag. Otherwise, it's just a high damage yoyo with homing capabilities.

Summoner: Stardust Dragon Staff/Lunar Portal Staff/Rainbow Crystal Staff. Yeah, these are a must when I'm in hostile territory and need to stand still or do something else. :p

Magic: Lunar Flare/Last Prism. Although I hardly play as mages, I do like these weapons.

Definitely the Vampire knives or the Horseman blade cuz I love pumpkins XD
[doublepost=1476645924,1476645831][/doublepost]
My Favorites:
Melee:
Sword: Terra Blade
Boomerang: Paladin's Hammer
Spear: Mushroom Spear
Flail: Flower Pow
Yoyo: Yelets
Ranged:
Bullet: Megashark
Arrow: Chlorophyte Shotbow
Rocket: Rocket Launcher
Other: Stynger
Magic:
Spell Tome: Golden Shower
Magic Gun: Leaf Blower
Staff: Staff of Earth
Summon:
Minion: Spider
Sentry: Queen Spider
I like the stynger better than the rocket launcher but that's just my opinion.:pumpking:
[doublepost=1476646030][/doublepost]
again
my favourite that's a tricky one! In terms of memories it just have to be the terra blade in my heart I've always been overjoyed when mod developers create upgrades to the terra blade even though I don't use it I still always obtain it no matter what class I'm playing through I always display it to honour it. the fact that you need to collect the nights edge the blade of pure darkness and then the Excalibur the blade of pure light and change them into their true forms is an experience I just can't forget.
That was beautiful T_T;(

Melee: Butcher's chainsaw
Rather than using an unrelenting beam spam to kill enemies I use a chainsaw. With my setup I'm actually hard to kill, anything lower than 80 damage will be negated in my 2 second invincibility time.

Magic: Demon Scythe
Very powerful piercing weapon that got me my first WoF kill. It works well as a shield against fighter enemies as well.

Ranged: Dart Pistol
Cheap ammo, incredible damage potential, and an ammo type that requires no aiming.

Summon: Stardust Cell Staff
They can fire an additional time when you strike an enemy. I paired that with the S.D.M.G. and crystal bullets for an amazing battle.

Overall: Turtle armor/basilisk mount. Give those fighter enemies a taste of their own medicine.

Melee:Godly North Pole and Flairon
Magic:Bubble Gun and Golden Shower
Ranged(this one's my favorite):Unreal Uzi,Rapid Chain Gun,and the Unreal Boomstick with Cholorophyte Bullets.

Legendary Death Sickle. You either love it or hate it, but I find it insanely useful. Against hordes of mobs you can lay down barriers with it, you can clear the front yard of your house of zombies without opening the door; against bosses if you get the range right you can put a stack of stationary blades under them for crazy damage, you can use it while spelunking to look for nearby caves/ores in solid rock, uses go on and on...
Except when the range is too limited, but that's what my unreal uzi is for :)

The Death Sickle will always hold a special place in my heart for its role in my console adventures. ;( Since console doesn't have 1.3 yet, it is still my primary weapon on console to this day. Water Bolt was also quite nice in pre-hardmode, having spawned above depth zero.

For endgame, the Influx Waver is pretty epic, and the Solar Eruption is amazingly versatile.
Honorable mention goes to the Sniper Rifle for being so darn satisfying to use. I did beat the Duke for the first time with it, so it is actually a feasible boss killer, even if I now know that there are much better options.

Melee: Influx Waver, Helped me quite a lot near endgame and helped me get through fishron during my first run of the game.
Ranged: Daedalus StormBow, Though it may lose usefulness during late game, I still like the idea of blotting out the sky with arrows.
Magic: Magical Harp, An upgrade to the waterbolt which is one of my favorite prehardmode weapons and can completely decimate underground mobs when used correctly.

Melee: I LOVE the Meowmere for two reasons. The first being that is does SO much damage, and the second being that it shoots nyan cats! :)

Magic: The Last Prism. When paired with the mana flower (for instant mana potions) and the Nebula Armour, this is probably the most OP magic weapon without modding the game.

Summoner: I would have to decide between the Stardust Dragon and the Stardust Cell Staff because both are frickin' awesome!

The Martian weapons are by far my favourite: you have the Influx Waver wich can do more damage than the Meowmere if it hits three times, not to mention that you barely have to aim, the Xeno Staff, wich teleports to enemies and is very useful in fighting pre-Moon Lord bosses, the Cosmic Car Key wich renders your wings useless, and the Xenopopper, wich is actually quite a good weapon for fighting the Lunatic Cultist.

Back
Top Bottom