-Nerd Explains
-Calebcity
-superhorrorbro
-Syntac
-Alank Becker
-FerDan
-Nathan Doan Comedy

Myself.

I'm never good at these questions, because I always remember another addition to the answer after answering. I never remember everyone first go :D

I've been enjoying a bit of CallMeKevin recently though.

Edit: I've also been watching TomTheDark a bit.

Edit: Oh and AugustTheDuck and TurkeyTom.

Edit: EWU is also top 10, easily

Matt-Smith-gif-demolitionvenom-21946455-350-196.gif
DOCTOR WHO SPOTTED

Caddicarus
My man caddy
100/10
Best boi

the only youtubers i regularly watch anymore are sipho and stimulate players, the latter of which makes content surrounding changing the vehicle speed in grand theft auto 4 to ludicrously high values and trying to do various things throughout the game (as of the moment, he's in the middle of a playthrough in such conditions, and has somehow beaten both the base game and the lost and damned, and has just started the ballad of gay tony)

favorites?

Northernlion - i love his humor and ability to constantly commentate even when playing hard games, he also got me addicted to roguelikes.

Zeltik - i am a massive zelda fan and he makes tons of great content covering lore and coming up with theories that i have yet to disagree with.

Jesse Cox - he is hilarious and fun, i relate to him quite a bit when it comes to how he plays games, also i love his and TotalBiscuit's terraria series from the old days.

DashieGames - he's lovable, silly, and i love his mario kart and mario maker series.

Jaiden Animations - one of the best animators on youtube, she's incredibly entertaining.

James Lee - another remarkable animator whose unique style i have yet to see anywhere else.

Maximilian Dood - great fighting game coverage, down-to-earth, very analytical and inclusive, and i enjoy his humor.

that's about all i can think of off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom