Favourite Youtubers?

Cryotic: I like him most for playthroughs or live streams, the late night crew has always made me laugh.
That and Cryotic isn't as crazy as some of the others. :sigh:
Motdef: Provides funny clips of video game shenanigans to kill time.
Penguinz0: Cr1TiKal's videos are funny without being completely obnoxious.
Rooster Teeth: All of their series are definitely worth watching, and seeing their antics when they are off set is fun to see too. (Also it's a bonus that their HQ is in Texas)
TeamFourStar: DBZ & Hellsing abridged obviously.
Vinesauce: Vinny & Joel are wonderful narrators, and their content is always funny and corrupted in more ways than one.
VSauce: Because Science yo.
TotalBiscuit: Honest opinions, about the games of our generation.
JJagwire: Best Ytpooper on this side of the internet.
AWE me: Blacksmithing weapons for movies and video games to display on youtube since 2013.

Hmmmm so many people have bought much light into my unhappy life to just name a few
Yrimir,theradbrad,the yogscast family, aavak, master of roflness, pythongb, pyrostasis
There are many more and if any of the see this thank you

Hey, hey, HEY.
Let's not go down that road, shall we?
Be respectful of other people's interests, even if you don't care for them yourself.
Sigh. Okay. Sorry. Just... nvm. Umm... let's see. Oh! Ramza411sb is another good YouTube. Tons of Phoenix Wright, dangan ranpa, and kingdom hearts. Also, I WANT KH3 ALREADYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh. Okay. Sorry. Just... nvm. Umm... let's see. Oh! Ramza411sb is another good YouTube. Tons of Phoenix Wright, dangan ranpa, and kingdom hearts. Also, I WANT KH3 ALREADYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, let's not start a flame war. Because this is the perfect thread for this to happen.

.... I just had an idea.:naughty:

Let's just respect people's opinions here.
Easy. Cause pewdiepie sucks. Anyways, New one for me. Captainspatklez.
images-5.jpeg

Oh, let's not forget about CorridorDigital!

That's awesome, I was just about to say something about them. They really have some cool videos.

There is also Mr. TVCOW who isn't very well known but has some great videos similar to CorridorDigital. This is probably my favorite by him.

Penguinz0: an extremely funny youtuber i've watched for years.

The Normal Boots Crew: because I enjoy their humorous gaming journalism.

Vsauce: for those intellectual tidbits.

The vinesauce crew: because I just plain enjoy their streams.

and others that I can't seem to recall at the top of my head.

I'll watch Smosh, but only if it's a food battle, Christmas special or an episode with Stevie (Ryan Todd). That guy cracks me up. Also for some reason I've become addicted to Pedguins binding of Isaac rebirth challenge streams.

Last edited:
I'll watch Smosh, but only if it's a food battle, Christmas special or an episode with Stevey ( Ryan Todd). That guy cracks me up. Also for some reason I've become addicted to Pedguins binding of Isaac rebirth challenge streams.
You spelt Stevie wrong. x3 And for some reason now I'm watching Good Mythical Morning 24/7.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419442155][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually CorridorDigital was in Youtube Rewind 2014. If anyone hasn't watched that, you should.

I only just realized Rhett and Link were on the thumbnail. o_O And pewds.

You should check out RiskRim, if you have spare time. He makes awesome horror game videos!

Hey, i forgot to comment here, i like Baumproductions, Rwm8558, Chippy, Yrimir (Duh), Machinima Realm (Cuz, League of legends), Dunkey (league of legends too), and, keyori (YES IT IS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, OK?).

Last edited:
Reactions: Myu
Back
Top Bottom