Favourite Youtubers?

Skydoesminecraft, antvenom, sethbling, dantdm, captainsparklez, elementanimation...

Oh, what? Terraria only? Umm... Yeah pretty much yrimir (never seen anyone else's vids)

Got some here:
Vinesauce,
Exinthevatican, (vinesauce Joel)
Good Mythical Morning,
Brutalmoose,
MunchingOrange,
Marriland,
Jacksfilms,
JonTron,
Pewdiepie,
Markiplier,
Amazingphil,
Danisnotonfire,
RiskRim,
Caddicarus,
Fluffylovey,
Yamimash,
BlazeTheFireDragon,
CinnamonToastKen,
Yrimir,
Spacehamster,
Smosh,
CinemaSins,
TheFineBros,
Jacksepticeye,
PythonGB,
Finchwing.

Last edited:
Skydoesminecraft, antvenom, sethbling, dantdm, captainsparklez, elementanimation...

Oh, what? Terraria only? Umm... Yeah pretty much yrimir (never seen anyone else's vids)

Yrimir is pretty tough to beat. His skills are just amazing. He makes everything look so easy.

Reactions: Myu
Non Terraria:Bisanp, Yogscast Rythian, and Yogscast Nilesy, and Vannos, and Daithi
Terraria related: Hero, and Yrimir

I watch just about everyone from NormalBoots and HiddenBlock. My favorite of that bunch would be JonTron. I also like JWittz, although since he switched to full Nintendo his upload rate kinda decreased.

LilyPichu and Star_ are both my favorite commentary-related youtubers (Although Lily doesn't do too many commentary videos)

And I'll be mainstream and say that I do enjoy CinemaSins every once in a while.

I watch quite a few YouTubers, to name a few right here:
  • danooct1. (Demonstrates a lot of interesting malware from the days of DOS and Windows 98.)
  • SomeOrdinaryGamers. (Creepypastas, rants and horror game playthroughs.)
  • Scott Manley. (Demonstrates a lot of astrophysics and is a great Kerbal Space Program player.)
  • Danny2462. (Breaks Kerbal Space Program without needing to try, which is pretty funny in my opinion.)
  • Scykoh. (Pretty funny, shows off some silly glitches.)
  • Sleepy Jirachi. (Pokemon hacker, reveals lots of cool stuff.)
  • retsupurae. (Mystery Science Theater 3000, for Let's Plays.)

I watch quite a few YouTubers, to name a few right here:
  • danooct1. (Demonstrates a lot of interesting malware from the days of DOS and Windows 98.)
  • SomeOrdinaryGamers. (Creepypastas, rants and horror game playthroughs.)
  • Scott Manley. (Demonstrates a lot of astrophysics and is a great Kerbal Space Program player.)
  • Danny2462. (Breaks Kerbal Space Program without needing to try, which is pretty funny in my opinion.)
  • Scykoh. (Pretty funny, shows off some silly glitches.)
  • Sleepy Jirachi. (Pokemon hacker, reveals lots of cool stuff.)
  • retsupurae. (Mystery Science Theater 3000, for Let's Plays.)
Thank God I'm not the only one who likes Scykoh!

brazilian youtubers:

CasalDeNerd
Fer0m0nas

english youtubers:

Yrimir
Hero
MrCreepypasta
ExplodingTNT
Orepros

Back
Top Bottom