Game Mechanics Feature request: A setting to disable "Sort inventory" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbq

Terrarian
Besides a couple of times when sort inventory button was first introduced and I was testing how it works, I've never used it on purpose. Sometimes however I accidentally click it, and then have to spend a couple of minutes to put everything back where it was.
Not a huge problem, and it is my fault for misclicking, but I'd still like an option to disable the button.

I kind of hope the same for some of the chest buttons too, especially deposit all, but couldn't really think of a title that would encompass it all, so just leaving it here as a side note.

You can 'favorite' (Ctrl + Click) your items in your inventory so they won't get mixed during the inventory sorting. That way the items that remain pernament in my inventory will never get mixed up. (neither by sorting, deposting or quick-thrashing) and then it's much more reasonable.

You can 'favorite' (Ctrl + Click) your items in your inventory so they won't get mixed during the inventory sorting. That way the items that remain pernament in my inventory will never get mixed up. (neither by sorting, deposting or quick-thrashing) and then it's much more reasonable.
Thanks for a workaround. I was only using favorites to manage quick stacking and wasn't quite aware it also prevented sorting. Don't really like the favorite border around 2/3 of my inventory, but it's better than resorting.

Can't disagree that you prefer the item slots without the border. But after some time you'll probably get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom