Weapons & Equip Fertilising Spray

Golem

Skeletron Prime
I haven't made a suggestion for about a week so here goes. Just so you know, this one comes from personal experiences.

Fertilising Spray:

This new item will be a utility item, it will turn Dirt Blocks into Grass Blocks as long as there is no block above the Dirt that is being transformed. This item will be sold from the Dryad for 10 gold after the WoF has been defeated. The sprite would look like a Flower but being held as a gun and, when fired will drip with water. This item will not consume any form of ammo and is basically an upgrade to the Staff of Regrowth, which does the job but slowly and tediously. This is aimed at hardmode builders who want to build fancy structures but don't have time to individually change every block.

All feedback will be appreciated, as will sprites :).

Last edited:
Rather than directly creating grass on dirt, I'd like to see an item that makes all types of grass (regular, corrupt, crimson, hallowed, jungle and mushroom) spread much faster. That would be more versatile and less redundant with the Staff of Regrowth. Maybe it could even work on moss too, just for fun.

This is OP. We have seeds that do the job slowly for us, and this spray No Scopes it for us. To balance this I recommend this to use ammo, such as seeds.

Back
Top Bottom