PS4 Few questions

Darako18

Terrarian
I recently got the game on my ps4, is it normal that my version is still 1.0.1515.2, I mean so LOW compared to anything else I've seen online? There's no update available too! Also, me and my friend have been trying to get developper items but even with over hundreds of bags we never got anything. However one of his old friends gave him Red's wings. If we didnt get anything how did he get those? And yes we oppened them in expert world...

You should have the 1.3.5 content on that version. I remember seeing a post stating the console game has different paradigms on how they use version numbers over PC devs.

Reference here:

You should have the 1.3.5 content on that version. I remember seeing a post stating the console game has different paradigms on how they use version numbers over PC devs.

Reference here:

Ok then what am I doing wrong? Why can't I get the devs items? Are there any other requirements?

Ok then what am I doing wrong? Why can't I get the devs items? Are there any other requirements?
It's a 5% drop from hard mode treasure bags, besides queen slime. The drop rate is fairly low and there are 15 dev sets in the game, so I'd assume you're unlucky. Just make sure you're opening hard mode treasure bags.

i see a lot of confusion with people new to the game being confused about the version numbers, basically, if you don't have any updates available, you're on the current version, which is equal to 1.3.5 of the PC version.

consoles just have a different numbering system with patches.

as for the dev items... it's likely just REALLY bad luck.

i've had terrible luck with some items as well, it all comes down to RNG.

i've still never seen a single slime staff, as far as i am aware... and that was introduced in 1.2

i see a lot of confusion with people new to the game being confused about the version numbers, basically, if you don't have any updates available, you're on the current version, which is equal to 1.3.5 of the PC version.

consoles just have a different numbering system with patches.

as for the dev items... it's likely just REALLY bad luck.

i've had terrible luck with some items as well, it all comes down to RNG.

i've still never seen a single slime staff, as far as i am aware... and that was introduced in 1.2
I’m still trying to get two dev sets(loki’s and lazure’s to match My profile) sadly I haven’t gotten it

Back
Top Bottom