**REPORTED** [PS4] Fey Flayer Trophy is glitched

Btorment

Terrarian
This new update has added 3 trophies; however, 1 of them is glitched and will not unlock for anyone. Fey Flayer, no matter how many times you kill the specified boss, does not unlock.

Last edited:
This new update has added 3 trophies; however, 1 of them is glitched and will not unlock for anyone. Fey Flayer, no matter how many times you kill the specified boss, does not unlock.

Hi @Btorment thanks for this report. There used to be a bug (on PC) in which the Empress wouldn’t drop the Terraprisma (during a day time fight) if she was attacked during her initial animation when spawning. I’m wondering if the same thing is happening with the achievement?

Can you fight her one more time, do not attack her at all until she has well finished her animation when she spawns, and see if that makes a difference? Good luck!

"Just killed her twice, both day time. One time nothing happened and the second time my game crashed. both of these are after waiting for her to spawn fully and even launch an attack at me. Trophy just doesn't seem to pop for any reason at all "

"Just killed her twice, both day time. One time nothing happened and the second time my game crashed. both of these are after waiting for her to spawn fully and even launch an attack at me. Trophy just doesn't seem to pop for any reason at all "
Thanks for the follow up @Btorment

Please fix this! I worked really hard to keep my PSN Profile 100% completed. I avoided glitched/unobtainable trophies and now you've added one in an update, preventing a lot of Terraria fans from getting 100%. It's not cool.

I read this thread and here's what I thought
As an Xbox user, I can confirm that Xbox's achievement isn't glitched, while apparently the PS4 one is glitched, meaning that Xbox is safe from the bug, while PS4 is not
Just saying, it could be helpful, although idk how

I really hope the PS 4 version's Fae Flayer trophy issue will be patched. I really want to get my 100% completion back 🙏 If there's a workaround or something please tell us so we can get this trophy. Thank you 😊

A patch went out today that hopefully fixes this. Other fixes include:

• Fixed autosave bug
  • Fixed the black screen sync bug
  • Fixed a crash when fighting Empress of Light
  • Fixed a crash after long play times
  • Fixed a crash in very old world saves
  • Fixed hotbar navigation affecting player movement
  • Fixed housing query controller bindings (Players will have to go into settings and rechoose from Classic, Advanced or Simplified again or bind the Housing Query setting)
  • Fixed research not consuming the held item stack
  • Fixed mouse conflicting in split screen pause menu
  • Fixed PS4 offscreen mouse cursor
  • Fixed PS4 trophy for Empress of Light
  • Added shoulder combo hint on screen
  • Added more controller bindings on screen
  • Added safe region settings in game
  • Added support for PS4 touchpad button

Back
Top Bottom