tModLoader Fields of Mystery

What Should I Add First?

• Total voters

Archrandys

Terrarian
Lore

"Long ago... There was a Paladin known as Andrew... He was the sworn protector of Terraria... One day, an Omniscient being came and defeated Andrew with FORBIDDEN MAGIC and, as collateral damage, destroyed the core star causing a rift of unthinkable size and magnitude, pulling the multiverse into one... how do we put it? Omniverse, perhaps? Anyway, back to the story, Andrew is now a Guide of sorts and apparently, the target of a 'god's voodoo doll', as the ancient scripts call it.
A Singularity in which pulled in many unknown and strange worlds have appeared... And the Terrarian needs to destroy it... That Terrarian is you."

Adds:
SlimySword.png
Slimy Sword
HardenedGel.png
Hardened Gel
WoodenPickaxe.png
Wooden Pickaxe
WoodenAxe.png
Wooden Axe
EmeraldSword.png
Emerald Sword
EmeraldPickaxe.png
Emerald Pickaxe
EmeraldAxe.png
Emerald Axe
Emerald_GIFFullArmor.gif
Emerald Armor
GelatinousCasque.png
GelatinousMantle.png
GelatinousStrides.png
Gelatinous Armor

There's more to come... Much, Much more...
Upcoming items
More gem Armors,Weapons,Tools
New Boss
New NPC
New Biomes
New Ores

Last edited:
You could tell more about the lore too, but especially a bit more about what you're planning to add in the future.
So far, it's not a lot. But keep up the good work!

Or are you part looking for ideas too? I wouldn't mind helping with brainstorming some ideas, if you want.

(by the way, the armor sprite seems to have some pixels at the botton left corner that probably shouldn't be there...? it's the top of the helmet that appears there.)

You could tell more about the lore too, but especially a bit more about what you're planning to add in the future.
So far, it's not a lot. But keep up the good work!

Or are you part looking for ideas too? I wouldn't mind helping with brainstorming some ideas, if you want.

(by the way, the armor sprite seems to have some pixels at the botton left corner that probably shouldn't be there...? it's the top of the helmet that appears there.)

Thank you for pointing that out with the armor...
You can help me with ideas too, if you want to
Thank You for the compliment!

@SonicFan9994

Alright, read the lore, can't add much to it... but... what exactly that does with your mod, so far it only affers a few items, right?

Actually what are the stats and bonuses of these items?
I can imagine you're planning sets for each gemstone, right? What exactly they do, and what are the crafting recipes? E.g. if they need lots of gemstones, what can they do to conpensate for that they are expensive? Why would you craft an emerald armor than let's say whatever other of similar tier? What set bonus it offers? same for items. for example, I could imagine instead of axes and hammers, to have these gem sets have hamaxes. they are significantly more convinient, and otherwise what could be your reason to get an emerald axe and hammer when you could go for a meteor hamaxe?

What new biomes you plan? and what new NPCs? (I'm assuming you mean town NPCs, right?

The upside-down as a biome, WIll Byers as an Town NPC,And the Demogorgon as a boss, (NOTE) these are from stranger things
Emerald gear serves as summoning armor

The upside-down as a biome, WIll Byers as an Town NPC,And the Demogorgon as a boss, (NOTE) these are from stranger things
Emerald gear serves as summoning armor

I'm not familiar with that, so I have no idea what these are, or what they would do. So for people unfamiliar with it, you could explain, what these would do in the game.

Okay... summoning... and what about the other gemsone armors?

Amber-ALL (IT IS BETTER THAN DIAMOND)
Diamond-ALL
Ruby-Melee
Sapphire-Magic
Amethyst-Throwing
Topaz-Ranged

All-class-buffing armors sounds a bit unique, so that's interesting, but otherwise why would you really want to craft a gemstone armor, when you could craft armor from more common materials?

Amber-ALL (IT IS BETTER THAN DIAMOND) self explanatory
Diamond-ALL self explanatory
Ruby-+8% Melee Damage, +40 Health, +4 Defense
Sapphire-+8% Magic Damage, +40 Mana
Amethyst-+8% Throwing damage
Topaz-8% chance not to consume ammo
Emerald-+2 minion slots

Amber-ALL (IT IS BETTER THAN DIAMOND) self explanatory
Diamond-ALL self explanatory
Ruby-+8% Melee Damage, +40 Health, +4 Defense
Sapphire-+8% Magic Damage, +40 Mana
Amethyst-+8% Throwing damage
Topaz-8% chance not to consume ammo
Emerald-+2 minion slots

That's still not all the stats. e.g. what defense they give? and what are the recipes?

Back
Top Bottom