Fight the person above you!

Sm1l@mYm@eT

Eye of Cthulhu
The way that this game works is that you create a character and put it in your post (Including if you must fight somebody and you just lost your old character), And using that character fight the forum user above you with random powers and weaponry and stuff, A single fight can go through multiple posts, If your character is defeated you must post a new character.

EXAMPLE:

Somerandomguy21:

Character: The undertaker, Has a powerful machete that can pierce through even luminite with ease, Also has powerful grenades that poison and corrupt anything they hit, Though he moves slow do to how heavy the machete is.

arandomguywhoiscool:

Charater: The pyro, Has a flamethrower that has 10 holes for the flames to come through, As well as an infinite box of matches that will easily start a forest fire in a matter of a few seconds.

Throws matches at him constantly, Burning down the area around them.

Somerandomguy1:

Trys to run away, But is too slow to jump over the fire and falls in.

Somerandomguy1:

Character: The slow slasher, Has a sword that can kill anything no matter how strong and can pierce through even the strongest armor in just 2 swipes, Though it is so heavy that he moves unbelievably slow, Making him vulnerable.

My char is The blade thrower, Has many very small daggers, Which when thrown will turn into burning swords that move at high speed, Wers very weak armor making hem very easy to defeat, Commonly in one swipe, Though that and the size of the daggers make him fast.

Lets go boys!

Also here is a post:

If a user would like to do a competition against another user, They can just say so and i will hold a, I guess "Tournament", If they win, They can then upgrade there character, Just not changing the entire base of the character, You can only fight users stronger that you at the same level of strength as you in a tournament, You will be able to upgrade further if you beat a stronger player than you.

My character is marshadow. He is good at morphing into the shadows and punching. He is easyly distracted. as long as he has a shadow to morph with he can escape![note he can only travel with shadows & runing.he ejects if there is no shadows to traverse while morphed.]

I throw the blade near him, Distracting giving me enough time to throw a sword at him.

(You don't have to be defeated yet, As long as you have a reasonable solution.)

He does get distracted by the inital blade but he doges the second. Now he is circling you in the shadows.

I throw up a sword in the air, Because it is burning and producing light it gets rid of the shadows around me, Therefore revealing you.

Back
Top Bottom