I have very low understanding of stats, so I compared ratios of armor to make this. Some of these still have stats in the making! Questions Q: What's coming up for this suggestion? A: Mech teir weapon stats, than lunar event weapons. Q: Do you have an upload schedule? A: No. Q: Can I make this a mod? A: No, @Harris is already modding it Demolitionist's armor Each peice is sold by the demolitionist for 2 gold apeice. Set bonus: 30% reduced explosion damage. Possesed armor Each peice has a 3(6 on expert)% chance of dropping from a possesed armor. Possessed helmet +5 defense +5% thrown damage +15% chance not to consume thrown weapon Possessed chainmail +8 defense +5% thrown critical strike chamce +20% chance not to consume thrown weapon Possessed boots +6 defense +5% thrown damage +15% chance not to consume thrown weapon In total: +19 defense +10% thrown damage +5% thrown critical chance +50% chance not to consume thrown weapon Set bonus: Enemies are less likely to target you Sprite Mech teir armor Steampunk armor is made at a steampunk boiler 100 cogs = Steampunk top hat 200 cogs = Steampunk chestplate 100 cogs = Steampunk pantaloons Steampunk Top hat 7 defense 8% chance not to consume thrown weapon 10% increased thrown damage 12% increased movement speed Steampunk chestplate 12 defense 10% increased throwing critical strike chance 10% chance not to consume thrown weapon Steampunk Pantaloons 7 defense 18% increased movement speed 10% increased thrown damage 12% chance not to consume thrown weapon In total: 26 defense 30% increased movement speed 30% chance not to consume thrown weapon 20% increased throwing damage 10% increased critical strike chance Set bonus: Thrown weapons are unnafected by gravity Post plantera armor Armored bones (rusty, blue, hell) have a 50% (75% expert) of dropping a peice of rusty metal. Here's what that does: 30 rusty metal + 24 chlorophyte bars= Rusty chestplate 20 rusty metal + 12 chlorophyte bars= Rusty helm 20 rusty metal + 18 chlorophyte bars= Rusty legwear 20 rusty metal + 12 chlorophyte bars= Rusty greaves Stats: Helm: +5% speed +9 defense Cheatplate: +15% speed +13 defense Greaves: -10% damage +9 defense Legwear: +9 defense -Accuracy In total Greaves +Helm +Chestplate +31 defense -10% throwing damage +20% speed Set bonus: Thrown weapons are homing+ 50% chance not to consume thrown weapon Legwear+Chestplate+Helm +31 defense +20% speed - Accuracy Set bonus: +30% damage and 50% chance not to consume ammo. Sprites rusted armor: rusty metal: Luminite Armor Luminite helmet 12 defense +20% critical strike chance +10% speed Luminite Chainmail 22 defense +15% throwing damage +10% speed Luminite pants 18 defense +5% throwing damage +10% speed In total: 52 defense +20% increased throwing damage +20% increased thrown critical strike chance +30% speed Set bonus: Thrown weapons gain +1 peircing (except grenades) and boomerang breifly after hitting an enemy, often hitting it again. If it does not hit again, it comes back to you and brings your thrown weapon count back up one. Weapons 1 of each weapons respective bar makes 60. Palludium/Colbalt Shruekins 41 damage 28 use time Average Knockback Mythril/Orichulam Javelins 48 damage 25% retrival rate 17 use time Average knockback Adamantite/Titanium Skewers 50 damage 33% retrival rate 17 use time Average knockback Filled cogs Empty cogs are now sold by the Steampunker for 50 copper each. 50 empty cogs + Explosive powder = 50 explosive cogs 50 empty cogs + Gold dust = 50 midas cogs 50 empty cogs + Nanites = 50 nano cogs 50 empty cogs + Vial of Venom = 50 venom cogs 50 empty cogs + Confetti= 50 party cogs Scepter Bones 1 ectoplasm and 5 bones magically makes 75. 93 damage 14 use time Strong knockback Tooltip:Now you're throwing with power. Scepter power. Sprites This is my first suggestion with stats, so please tell me how I did! Huge shout out to @Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron for making all 3 of the sprites in this suggestion! The grade 7 MCAS has given me alot of time to think about these concepts but no time to research and balnce these, so many concepts are unstatted.