Video Filmmaker playing Terraria for 1st time - Blindrun series

cupnoodle

Terrarian
So it's 2019, i know... I'm only 8 years late to the party. But this is legitimately my first time playing Terraria, ever and I've decided to record the whole thing. I'm a part filmmaker, part gamer so I try to incorporate both these passions in my videos by way of creative editing & Visual Effects. I hope you guys enjoy the series and the humorous editing.

Some visual effects I've incorporated in the series.

1st Episode of my blind playthrough series

So it's 2019, i know... I'm only 8 years late to the party. But this is legitimately my first time playing Terraria, ever and I've decided to record the whole thing. I'm a part filmmaker, part gamer so I try to incorporate both these passions in my videos by way of creative editing & Visual Effects. I hope you guys enjoy the series and the humorous editing.

Some visual effects I've incorporated in the series.

1st Episode of my blind playthrough series
Hi there @cupnoodle, I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! It’s not often that we get to watch a blind run of Terraria. You made it interesting and fun. Loved when you discovered rope - “this guy’s a machine!”

I’m in the middle of ep 3 and look forward to watching the rest.

Hi there @cupnoodle, I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! It’s not often that we get to watch a blind run of Terraria. You made it interesting and fun. Loved when you discovered rope - “this guy’s a machine!”

I’m in the middle of ep 3 and look forward to watching the rest.

Biggest compliment ever. TY so much! Each 15 minute episode takes like 4-5 hours to produce.

Back
Top Bottom