Weapons & Equip Fin wings should be buffed.

Daiyousei.

Terrarian
The fin wings that are obtained from angler are pretty weak and also not that worth it as it requires a lot of fishing, it should be buffed by making it so the player will have better mobility in water and/or obtainable pre-hardmode.

i think giving it the better water mobility is enough and at the moment they may very well be considered for vanity purposes

Putting it out there that the Fin Wings are slightly better compared to the Angel/Demon/Leaf Wings now. They fly higher compared to those three. And with the 1.4.1 update, the fledgling wings that were originally just obtainable in Journey Mode can now be found in Sky Island chests. I think it would be best to not have too many pre-hardmode wings since the Fledgling Wings on their own are a very nice upgrade for Pre-Hardmode and already reduces the value of the Lucky Horseshoe.

Having them fly higher than the Mech/post mech tier wings such as the Bee/Butterfly wings would not be for the best since it would create another situation similar to the Frozen Wings with how they were stronger than most other wings in the game before 1.4.

I do agree with giving them increased mobility in Water. It would give the wings a characteristic that makes them unique compared to the Pixie Wings and other wings that are obtainable in the Pre-Mech portion of Hardmode. Along with thematically fitting the wings. They could be like an early version of the Fishron Wings in that way.

Back
Top Bottom