• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Final Boss Idea (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattstat716

Terrarian
Umm... The moon lord basically IS the final boss as far as I heard... Also, these are just recolors it seems... :/ Good try though...

mattstat716

Terrarian
Oh, well that makes sense then. :p It's an okay idea overall, but what if he took the corruption/crimson INSTEAD, and used it to create his original form: Cthulu? (It resembles him alot if you think about it.) Then you could have a player vs player effect battle sorta. Idk.

The__Bird

Golem
Oh, well that makes sense then. :p It's an okay idea overall, but what if he took the corruption/crimson INSTEAD, and used it to create his original form: Cthulu? (It resembles him alot if you think about it.) Then you could have a player vs player effect battle sorta. Idk.
Its been stated that Cthulhu is actually his brother.
Btw its spelled Cthulhu

mattstat716

Terrarian
Thanks. I did not know that. By the way, it doesn't COMPLETELY ruin the crimson/corruption. You can still reproduce it. It just cleanses the world. Just save back a piece of corruption/crimson stone and you'll be good. Just a thought though.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
YOU'RE a recolour
Hi there @Fexxis, please don’t make a joke post that contributes nothing to the discussion. Especially if you’re going to reply to a 5 year old thread. Just a tip for going forward. Thanks!

Since the original author of the thread requested this be locked whenever the first post was edited, I’ll close this to new replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom