iab0803

Terrarian
please lock this

Attachments

• crimson.png
    crimson.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 5,784
Last edited:
Umm... The moon lord basically IS the final boss as far as I heard... Also, these are just recolors it seems... :/ Good try though...

Oh, well that makes sense then. :p It's an okay idea overall, but what if he took the corruption/crimson INSTEAD, and used it to create his original form: Cthulu? (It resembles him alot if you think about it.) Then you could have a player vs player effect battle sorta. Idk.

Oh, well that makes sense then. :p It's an okay idea overall, but what if he took the corruption/crimson INSTEAD, and used it to create his original form: Cthulu? (It resembles him alot if you think about it.) Then you could have a player vs player effect battle sorta. Idk.
Its been stated that Cthulhu is actually his brother.
Btw its spelled Cthulhu

Thanks. I did not know that. By the way, it doesn't COMPLETELY ruin the crimson/corruption. You can still reproduce it. It just cleanses the world. Just save back a piece of corruption/crimson stone and you'll be good. Just a thought though.

YOU'RE a recolour
Hi there @Fexxis, please don’t make a joke post that contributes nothing to the discussion. Especially if you’re going to reply to a 5 year old thread. Just a tip for going forward. Thanks!

Since the original author of the thread requested this be locked whenever the first post was edited, I’ll close this to new replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom