• Caladbolg

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Largamete

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seifire_Blast

Terrarian
Thank you for 2500 Downloads!

Seifire_Blast here this is my first mod fully completed.

The Mod contains 8 materials and 12 Weapons! All of the items are integrated into through-out the whole game!

All materials have a 1 in 5 chance to drop off of their boss respectively.

GlyphSphere.png

Glyph Sphere: Drops off of King Slime in Pre-Hardmode and Spazmatism in Hardmode.

DestructionSphere.png

Destruction Sphere: Drops off of The Eater of Worlds or The Brain of Cthulhu in Pre-Hardmode and Retinazer in Hardmode.

BesaidSphere.png

Besaid Sphere: Drops off of The Eye of Cthulhu.

KilikaSphere.png

Kilika Sphere: Drops off of The Wall of Flesh.

DjoseSphere.png

Djose Sphere: Drops off of The Destroyer of Worlds.

MalacaniaSphere.png

Malacania Sphere: Drops off of Skeletron Prime.

BaajSphere.png

Baaj Sphere: Drops off of Duke Fishron.

ZanarkandSphere.png

Zanarkand Sphere: Drops off of The Golem.

All Swords are Crafted at any Anvil.

Brotherhood.png

"Brotherhood"
Damage-68
Crafted with 3 Besaid Spheres, 5 Glyph Spheres, and 1 Gold Broadsword

Longsword.png

"Longsword"
Damage-76
Crafted with 1 Brotherhood, 5 Glyph Spheres, 5 Destruction Spheres.

Flametongue.png

"Flametougue"
Damage-80
Sets Enemies On Fire!
Crafted with 1 Brotherhood, 5 Glyph Spheres, 5 Destruction Spheres, and 3 Kilika Spheres.

Slasher.png

"Slasher"
Damage-98
Electrifies Enemies!
Crafted with 1 Brotherhood, 5 Glyph Spheres, 5 Destruction Spheres, and 3 Djose Spheres.

Largamente.png

"Largamente"
Damage-124
Slows Enemies!
Crafted with 1 Brotherhood, 5 Glyph Spheres, 5 Destruction Spheres, and 3 Baaj Spheres.

Ragnarok.png

"Ragnarok"
Damage-156
Frostburns Enemies!
Crafted with 1 Brotherhood, 5 Glyph Spheres, 5 Destruction Spheres, and 3 Malacania Spheres.

Caladbolg.png

"Caladbolg"
Damage-212
Sets Enemies on Fire!
Electrifies Enemies!
Frostburns Enemies!
Crafted with 5 Glyph Spheres, 5 Destruction Spheres, 3 Zanarkand Spheres,1 Brotherhood, 1 Ragnarok, 1 Slasher, 1 Largamente, 1 Flametongue, and 1 Longsword.

AuronsKatana.png

"Auron's Katana"
Damage-79
Crafted with 8 Glyph Spheres, 8 Destruction Spheres, 5 Besaid Spheres, and 1 Murasama.

Alkaid.png

"Alkaid'
Damage-87
Sets Enemies On Fire!
Crafted with 8 Glyph Spheres, 8 Destruction Spheres, 5 Kilika Spheres, and 1 Auron's Katana.

DjinnBlade.png

"Djiin Blade"
Damage-115
Electrifies Enemies!
Confuses Enemies!
Crafted with 8 Glyph Spheres, 8 Destruction Spheres, 5 Djose Spheres, and 1 Auron's Katana.

ChaosBlade.png

"Chaos Blade"
Damage-174
Frostburns Enemies!
Crafted with 8 Glyph Spheres, 8 Destruction Spheres, 5 Malacania Spheres, and 1 Auron's Katana.

Masamune.png

"Masamune"
Damage-234
Frostburns, Sets On Fire, Electrifies and Confuses Enemies!
Crafted with 8 Glyph Spheres, 8 Destruction Spheres, 5 Besaid Spheres, 45 Souls of Might, 1 Alkaid, 1 Djiin Blade, 1 Chaos Blade and 1 Auron's Katana.

V0.1
Initial Release

V1.2
Added Icon
Added Modloader Description
Added Homepage

V1.3
Added Largemente
Changed Brotherhood's Sprite
Resized Brotherhood to fit sprite
Changed Caladbolg's Recipe
Changed Caladbolg's and Ragnarok's Rarity
Changed Ragnarok's damage

V1.4
Added Auron's Weapons
Mod Now Named Final Fantasy X Weapons

Kimahri's Spears

Sphere Grid Upgrades - Hard to craft upgrades that permanently raise your stats. Example - Strength Sphere Raises Max Strength by 2 max use of 10.
OR
Strength Sphere Lv. 1 - Lv. 10 as an Accessory then Level it up to a higher level with crafting materials.

New Discord Server to talk about anything related to the mods I have created

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/mPFfVhd

Attachments

• GlyphSphere.png
    GlyphSphere.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Yes it does I can fix it but for some reason my mod won't update right I can work on a new version I plan on adding in Auron's weapons into the game slow and harder to craft but more powerful.

When i first saw this mod, i INSTANTLY downloaded it and added it to my mod list. Two of my favorite games are finally combined. Thank you Seifire. Thank you.

Last edited:
Awesome! It would be nice to have ALL of the FFX weapons, but this is still W.I.P, so i'm happy with where it is at the moment.
How long did it take to make this? Just curious.
Edit: Just saw planned content, and what I see is WAY more than i expected, considering the name. You don't have to put in all of the weapons, it would just be cool. Plus, if you did, you might've had to change the name.
Edit 2: Nevermind, you seem to have changed the name anyway. Guess you're planning on adding all of the weapons anyway?

A suggestion? Maybe slow down the higher tiers of Auron's Weapons. They're too heavy to swing as fast as they do. "Auron's Katana" is about right in speed.

Hmmm the yuna summoner thing is interesting.

It would be cool to see someone make a .ore complex summon tool that essentially summons a boss with more complex ai

Awesome! It would be nice to have ALL of the FFX weapons, but this is still W.I.P, so i'm happy with where it is at the moment.
How long did it take to make this? Just curious.
Edit: Just saw planned content, and what I see is WAY more than i expected, considering the name. You don't have to put in all of the weapons, it would just be cool. Plus, if you did, you might've had to change the name.
Edit 2: Nevermind, you seem to have changed the name anyway. Guess you're planning on adding all of the weapons anyway?
Currently Just adding what I can for now and yes I did change the name of the mod on Modloader
[doublepost=1524024634,1524024589][/doublepost]
A suggestion? Maybe slow down the higher tiers of Auron's Weapons. They're too heavy to swing as fast as they do. "Auron's Katana" is about right in speed.
Will take note to make Auron's weapons slower to match damage output

Impressive idea!

Perhaps allow Yuna-X (Summon), Yuna-X2 (Range) and Lulu (Magic) weapons?
Just a side note I am new to modding for the game I can currently make Swords I am working on the understanding of spears as well as magic related Items
Yuna's Staves in Final Fantasy X will summon the Aeons from the game in terraria style but it is a lot of work for me to understand the coding for it. Right now I am awaiting terraria style Valefor Designs from a friend. Valefor is planned to be a sentry summon and will use a Energy Ray overdrive attack on enemies, however I will take into note of the other two. Lulu's dolls were planned to be pets you could obtain.

At the same time I have thrown myself deep into a Second WiP Mod aimed at creating a backstory for Ocram while at the same time not breaking mod violations. I have dubbed this second mod The Blight of The World. I will have a link to the WiP mod on this mod if you or anyone else wants to talk about. I am looking for a team to help me understand and work on The Blight of The World. Eventually I will have a Discord server for all of my mods I make.

Just a side note I am new to modding for the game I can currently make Swords I am working on the understanding of spears as well as magic related Items
Yuna's Staves in Final Fantasy X will summon the Aeons from the game in terraria style but it is a lot of work for me to understand the coding for it. Right now I am awaiting terraria style Valefor Designs from a friend. Valefor is planned to be a sentry summon and will use a Energy Ray overdrive attack on enemies, however I will take into note of the other two. Lulu's dolls were planned to be pets you could obtain.

At the same time I have thrown myself deep into a Second WiP Mod aimed at creating a backstory for Ocram while at the same time not breaking mod violations. I have dubbed this second mod The Blight of The World. I will have a link to the WiP mod on this mod if you or anyone else wants to talk about. I am looking for a team to help me understand and work on The Blight of The World. Eventually I will have a Discord server for all of my mods I make.

Good to see that Ocram's getting back on whatever it has on feet. Also, rather than guns - what about a "Sphere Drive" system that switches class types and grants various effects for the following?

Melee - Tidus/Auron/Kimahri/Paine
Summon/Sentry - Yuna
Throwing - Wakka/Rikku
Range/Magic - Yuna/Lulu

Good to see that Ocram's getting back on whatever it has on feet. Also, rather than guns - what about a "Sphere Drive" system that switches class types and grants various effects for the following?

Melee - Tidus/Auron/Kimahri/Paine
Summon/Sentry - Yuna
Throwing - Wakka/Rikku
Range/Magic - Yuna/Lulu
I will keep that in mind! Thank you!

I have thrown myself deep into a Second WiP Mod aimed at creating a backstory for Ocram while at the same time not breaking mod violations. I have dubbed this second mod The Blight of The World. I will have a link to the WiP mod on this mod if you or anyone else wants to talk about. I am looking for a team to help me understand and work on The Blight of The World. Eventually I will have a Discord server for all of my mods I make.
Nice work. Just make sure not to pressure yourself too much, alright? Two mods at the same time seems like a lot of work.

Sorry but still doesn't work, you gotta set it up so it doesn't expire forever
You're responding to a comment made over 3 years ago to a person who has not logged into the forums in over a year... Hopefully they see your response but I wouldn't count on it.

Back
Top Bottom