Weapons & Equip Final tier Gauntlets!

Max :3

Terrarian
Hello to all again! This time I'm going to introduce the Lunar Gauntlets, gauntlets that improve the stats of the chosen class! Since it's end-game, there are 4 gauntlets, which can be crafted with 30 Luminite Bars, an Avenger Emblem, a Destroyer Emblem, and 30 Fragments of the class the player has chosen.

Ancestral_Glove.png Nebula Gauntlet:
*Maximum mana increased by 60.
*17% damage increased in mana weapons.
*15% less amana usage in weapons.
*Gives the player more Nebula buffs, like "Danger Nebula", which increases speed and increases by 7% critical strike chance.

Ancient_Glove.png Vortex Gauntlet:
*Ranged damage increased by 17%.
*15% chance of not consuming ammo.
*Allows the player to move a bit faster while in stealth.
*Enemies won't target at you for a while.

Lunar_Glove.png Stardust Gauntlet:
*Minion damage increased by 17%.
*Minion number increased (x2).
*Stardust Guardian has increased damage.
*Minions can deal the "Stardust Curse", an effect that causes enemies to lose 5-10 health per second.

Necromantic_Glove.png Solar Gauntlet:
*Meele damage increased by 17%.
*Solar Shield now has 5 charges and more damage.
*Hitting an enemy with the Solar Shield inflicts enemies the "Solar Flame" debuff, which is more powerful than the "On Fire!" debuff, causing 10-15 damage to enemies per second.
*Has a chance to not consume flares when hitting an enemy.

Lunar_Gauntlet.png Lunar Gauntlet: This gauntlet, as many of you may already imagine, is a combination of the four gauntlets. The crafting recepie for this one is of course the gauntlets, 30 luminite bars, and 30 Solar, Vortex, Stardust, and Nebula fragments. The effects given for this globe are the next:
*15% increase to all damage.
*Hitting an enemy has the chance to apply the "Lunar Doom" debuff, which is similar to the "Solar Flame" one from the Solar Gauntlet.
*10% chance to not consume ammo.
*Maximum mana increased by 20.
*Increased minion number (x1).
*Solar Shield now has 4 flares.

Well guys, I really hope you like my new idea, it's one of my personal favourites so far, so yeah, have a good day!~

Last edited:
Hehe, I know about the sprites, I just recolor items because I SUCK at spriting. :L
But thanks a lot for supporting this idea! ^-^

Then you combine all of them into the Infinity Gauntlet and conquer the universe.

Ideas are good, sprites could use something more unique. For example, stardust gauntlet could have little sparks around it and Vortex could be crumbled and have parts of it dettached and flying around.

New sprites are better. I still think they should have a little visual effect. If I have the time I'll try to make some sprites with effects.

how about nebula gauntlets enable an extra tier of nebula buffs? that could be useful, and vortex causes all ammo to pull enemies towards it?

Wow, those sprites are really good!
Seems a little overpowered, but it's the end the game already so I guess it doesn't matter to much :p

Thanks a lot for showing support! :D
And thanks for the compliment in sprites, tried my best to make each one more distinctive. ^-^
Updated abilities! :D

IMO some of their bonuses are way too overpowered. Rangers would go in stealth without any disadvantages, the Stardust Curse is strong as heck also 5 charges would mean 50% damage reduction, this is sick, man. (mage is underpowered as always but who cares :dryadnaughty: )

Well, I support the whole idea, but i'd rebalance them a bit.

Back
Top Bottom