Weapons & Equip Final tier Gauntlets!

IMO some of their bonuses are way too overpowered. Rangers would go in stealth without any disadvantages, the Stardust Curse is strong as heck also 5 charges would mean 50% damage reduction, this is sick, man. (mage is underpowered as always but who cares :dryadnaughty: )

Well, I support the whole idea, but i'd rebalance them a bit.
That's not how the shield works, the charges just represent how many more hits you can take before your 30% damage reduction goes away.

Anyway, I really, really love this idea. I am a gauntlet fan myself and always have one on.

That's not how the shield works, the charges just represent how many more hits you can take before your 30% damage reduction goes away.

Anyway, I really, really love this idea. I am a gauntlet fan myself and always have one on.

I know how the shield work, what did I say wrong?

Wow, it amazes me how many support this idea is getting! Thanks to everyone ^-^
And yeah, as many people said, and they are right, the gauntlets of course, OF COURSE need some rebalancing. But let's just say I'm not that good with stadistics and such, but I guess I can try to correct a few things here and there.

Last edited:
Aye it would be! The bad thing is, I want to edit some of the gauntlets, but the forums are having some troubles I believe, and everytime I wanna edit them, it says I have to log in when I already am. Oh well, nothing that bothers me a lot. Anyways, one of the porpouses of the Vortex Gauntlet is that you can move normally in stealth mode. Well, it now is a bit faster, juuuust a little bit, not too much, but, it does it work I believe. The "Stardust Curse" debuff now makes 5-10 damage, and more Nebula effects are coming to the table, I just to brainstorm some ideas. Thanks for your support! ^-^

You should create a 'Lunar Fist'.

Would combine all the effects and boost damage increase to 22%.
Maybe even have the ability to fire a phantasmal deathray from the fist if you aren't holding an item.

I was actually going to add the "Lunar Gauntlet", a gauntlet that was a combination of all the other gauntlets, but then I though it was going to be very OP, and didn't focused in a specific class. But might be added though, lemme think of some balancing for it. ;3 Thanks for the suggestion! ^-^

Well, thanks to @Zenvonicality for the idea of the Lunar Gauntlet, and thanks to @pigbear too! So, I really don't know if the forums are having troubles or what, because I want to edit the main post, but the forums say I must log in when I already am logged, so, the Lunar Gauntlet will be posted here.

Lunar_Gauntlet.png Lunar Gauntlet: This gauntlet, as many of you may already imagine, is a combination of the four gauntlets. The crafting recepie for this one is of course the gauntlets, 30 luminite bars, and 30 Solar, Vortex, Stardust, and Nebula fragments. The effects given for this globe are the next:
*15% increase to all damage.
*Hitting an enemy has the chance to apply the "Lunar Doom" debuff, which is similar to the "Solar Flame" one from the Solar Gauntlet.
*10% chance to not consume ammo.
*Maximum mana increased by 40.
*Increased maximum minion number (x1).
*Solar Shield now has 4 flares.

It's kinda like the Fire Gauntlet, it decreases stats. When I can finally edit the main post, I'll rebalance some of them, and aswell fix some horrible gramatical errors. Thanks for showing many support to this idea, you guys don't imagine how happy this makes me! ^-^
EDIT: Main post edited! :D

Attachments

• Lunar_Gauntlet.png
    Lunar_Gauntlet.png
    433 bytes · Views: 136
Last edited:
Instead of the Stardust Guardian following you , Just 1+ Minion...Fits alot better then the Stardust Guardian

Back
Top Bottom