Find The Treasure

Teseo911

Terrarian
Hi guys!
I'm here today to ask you a little bit of help if possible!
We have released (me and one friend) a game on Steam, its our first indie/adventure game on that platform and we need a little bit of help to get visibility!

Read the small description under here and, if you think you gonna like it, visit our steam page and hit "add to wishlist" button, no matter if you do not buy it once it will be out, this will help us climb the pages in the store! Also we are gonna send a free copy of the game to 50 users that have wishlisted our game!
Our game have also original soundtrack composed by us, original story and gameplay, every single thing (except the tileset) was made by our hands!

ABOUT THIS GAME

Step into the shoes of a famous archaeologist and his eccentric friend on an adventure that will take them to the ends of the world.

After finding an ancient diary of Cristoforo Colombo, Lexton and Benedict will discover an old map that will lead them to a forgotten and mysterious island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

A treasure hidden for centuries will bring them to face many dangers and pitfalls to shed light on one of the greatest mysteries and deceptions of history.

GAME FEATURES
  • Compelling story full of twists
  • Original and varied gameplay without fights
  • Nice graphic and multiple locations to explore
  • Immersive and original soundtrack
  • Puzzles, mazes and action-style minigames
  • A lot of contents that will entertain you for some hours

STEAM PAGE

Find the Treasure : Available the 18th of October on Steam

SOME SCREENS

ss_493eba6c0f0dcefb269be67e9cd200f8fd9456d9.1920x1080.jpg

ss_676a3f24c90a2701976da207a20cfe6783302bc8.1920x1080.jpg

ss_fec8e698cecf2d9ae2db71a646675457ef3b8547.1920x1080.jpg

Thanks a lot to anyone who will give us feedback or buy our game!
We love ya!

Last edited:
Hi guys!
I'm here today to ask you a little bit of help if possible!
We have released (me and one friend) a game on Steam, its our first indie/adventure game on that platform and we need a little bit of help to get visibility!

Read the small description under here and, if you think you gonna like it, visit our steam page and hit "add to wishlist" button, no matter if you do not buy it once it will be out, this will help us climb the pages in the store! Also we are gonna send a free copy of the game to 50 users that have wishlisted our game!
Our game have also original soundtrack composed by us, original story and gameplay, every single thing (except the tileset) was made by our hands!

ABOUT THIS GAME

Step into the shoes of a famous archaeologist and his eccentric friend on an adventure that will take them to the ends of the world.

After finding an ancient diary of Cristoforo Colombo, Lexton and Benedict will discover an old map that will lead them to a forgotten and mysterious island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

A treasure hidden for centuries will bring them to face many dangers and pitfalls to shed light on one of the greatest mysteries and deceptions of history.

GAME FEATURES
  • Compelling story full of twists
  • Original and varied gameplay without fights
  • Nice graphic and multiple locations to explore
  • Immersive and original soundtrack
  • Puzzles, mazes and action-style minigames
  • A lot of contents that will entertain you for some hours

STEAM PAGE

Find the Treasure : Available the 18th of October on Steam

SOME SCREENS

ss_493eba6c0f0dcefb269be67e9cd200f8fd9456d9.1920x1080.jpg

ss_676a3f24c90a2701976da207a20cfe6783302bc8.1920x1080.jpg

ss_fec8e698cecf2d9ae2db71a646675457ef3b8547.1920x1080.jpg

Thanks a lot to anyone who will give us feedback or buy our game!
We love ya!
I don’t think you can post advertisements in this forum.

Well, i've read the rules before but if its not possible and i didnt see that i'm really sorry.
If this post break the rules they will sure delete it, while i hope not, i apologize.

Well, i've read the rules before but if its not possible and i didnt see that i'm really sorry.
If this post break the rules they will sure delete it, while i hope not, i apologize.
I also read the rules, I don’t really know if it is allowed or not. it may be allowed after all.

Back
Top Bottom