PC Finding the Lihzahrd Temple

SgtLe0pard

Terrarian
Hello there fellow terrarians.

don't know if im spelling this right but I can't find the lihzahrd temple anywhere! i'm just so tired of keeping on returning to the jungle as I have all the life fruit hearts and enough chlorophyte to get everything I could ever want, so any tips and suggestions really? Ill upload a pic to show you what I mean and if its a world download you're after to try and help me, let me know below.
2015-02-26_00001.jpg

Edit: for the benefit of the doubt aswell, has it ever failed to spawn for any of you guys in 1.2.4? I have read that this specifc update makes sure that there is at least 1 lihzarhd altar in your world so id imagine due to this its impossible for it to fail to spawn??

Not a lot else-place to go there, right?

I've started to look beneath that layer as I have read on the wiki that its rare, but sometimes part of it can spawn in the underworld, therefore underworld mobs spawn in it.

Edit: just pointing out must be able to spawn in the lower lava parts of jungle...

ok but then again now that i get a good look at the map it definitely looks like something went wrong or something because normally you should be able to see it's basic outline

I've got time to kill so throw up a world download please. And to answer your question, no I haven't had the temple not generate for me. Its always been there.

Hmm... This reminds me of the time I was looking for the temple in my world. It seemed like the jungle didn't generate with one and eventually ended up using a world viewer to check. It turned out that it had generated just outside the "normal" boundaries of the jungle, where no one would ever think to look...

My laptop doesn't like steam screenshots or windowed mode for whatever reason so I can't get a screenshot of my map for you but I roughly circled (well squared) where it is on your picture. Dig directly down from the entrance you already made to the right of the arrow. Its closer to the underworld though. http://i.imgur.com/p7zXt6X.png

brilliant, thanks man ill get straight on that (funny i was gonna go there last... :D)

Edit: just started it up and man do i deserve a slap, missed it by about 50 blocks further down where you put that box from the nearest bit i explored :(

Thank you ever so much for that, it has now offically taken me 3 days (1 of which I pretty much spent most of) looking for that god damn temple.

Last edited:
yah i need some help finding my jungle temple
My strategy is simple:
Just cut through the biggest unexplored parts of the jungle, find the jungle boundaries, and pack around a mechanical lens, so that you can see blue and green wires, which only occur naturally in the temple.

You hardly explored the jungle, judging from that screenshot.
The temple is most likely hiding on the left or right side, on the border with the underground cave biome.
Edit: Oh, you already found it.

I can't find the temple too on my pc I really need help on this. I have searched for a long time and still am unable to find it.
[doublepost=1465759794,1465759729][/doublepost]I don't know if it did not get generated on my world.
[doublepost=1465759937][/doublepost]If anyone has an ideal explanation for this than please help me out here.

Back
Top Bottom