tModLoader Fire Emblem weapons in Terraria.

Think I should continue adding weapons?

• Total voters
So. I recently got into Fire Emblem Heroes. (I didn't have a phone till recently) I might as well make some armor and costumes using Heroes graphics. The plans are below.
Leon: Archery set
Lyon: Magic Set
Black Knight: Full defence
Ike: Melee
Donnel: Prehardmode Melee
Eliwood: Costume
Matthew: Costume or throwing
Kaze: Costume or throwing
Anna: Costume
Our boy Roy: Costume
Florina: Costume
Lute: Costume
Give me some feedback. Any other Heroes could be a costume or armor. Wish me luck.

'Eres your new download. It's still pretty early so the Lances still dont work as expected. There are also a few issues with the Idoun boss so she will be added later. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V9N43Trq7pN0N6G6A-SabPuzMZFjRb_R
Tried out the new update. Some swords are ridiculously strong (~10000 dmg, eclipses Calamity endgame), all swords don't shoot projectiles yet (expected), all bows have no knockback for some reason (even the secret one), and Idunn's summoning item does nothing.

Was planning on wrecking her face with the Paladin's Hammer but guess not

Tried out the new update. Some swords are ridiculously strong (~10000 dmg, eclipses Calamity endgame), all swords don't shoot projectiles yet (expected), all bows have no knockback for some reason (even the secret one), and Idunn's summoning item does nothing.

Was planning on wrecking her face with the Paladin's Hammer but guess not
God's Lance is meant to be a dev weapon and the Secret ones are just to test how projectiles work. I'm not sure why bows don't deal knockback. Plus the Seven sword's Damage without buffs is 777. More of a joke weapon as it will be removed soon. Infact the new update will remove the Seven Sword,Secret Weapons and fix basically everything. Lances will also work like Vanilla lances this update! Idoun is on the back burner for now though.

So its been a while eh? I'll release the new update as soon as I can fix the Silver Lance. For some reason its shooting the Steel Lance projectile.

Is this mod still in development? I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem! Also how do I get these items in game?

Back
Top Bottom