Items First Fractal and Phasic Warp Ejector

first fractal recipe is really strange (by that i mean bad)
'2 terra blades'
die
That's a bit harsh Pigman. I get that you don't like the recipe but please don't start off with such a dismissive attitude, and to tack on "die" is too much. I see that in posts after this you've joined the more constructive brainstorming session for the recipe, but I can't let this initial post go without asking you to keep in mind that a more polite behavior is needed from the start.

That's a bit harsh Pigman. I get that you don't like the recipe but please don't start off with such a dismissive attitude, and to tack on "die" is too much. I see that in posts after this you've joined the more constructive brainstorming session for the recipe, but I can't let this initial post go without asking you to keep in mind that a more polite behavior is needed from the start.
K, sorry Unit One.

1 terra blade
1 Terra grim
1 influx waver (because the first fractal acts like one)
20 solar fragments
20 lunar fragments
20 vortex fragments
20 stardust fragments
35 hallowed bars
3 broken hero swords
and 40 Luminite bars.

My issue with this is that in my opinion we don't need the First Fractal as The Zenith is essentially that and adding a second overpowered, endgame melee weapon is unnecessary.

You mention multiple times in the thread of wanting to make people "earn" it but no matter how much pillar fragments and Luminite Bars you pump into this thing's crafting recipe it is simply not going to be worth it. It's just far too grindy and pales in comparison to The Zenith's crafting recipe. The Zenith's crafting recipe is iconic as it essentially takes all the biome / faction related swords that you get throughout your entire playthrough of Terraria and combines them into one super weapon which makes The Zenith a symbol of your journey, The Zenith is the physical embodiment of Journey's End. And to be blunt no amount of Terra Blade + 20 of each pillar fragment + Luminite whatever's ever going to compare to that.

Before you add in and talk about the First Fractal's potential crafting recipe you first have to ask do we even need a First Fractal?

Back
Top Bottom