Items First Fractal as a magic weapon?

gnut

Terrarian
As you have already known, Terraria 1.4 added an ultimate sword called Zenith which is super broken. It outclasses even the Last Prism and I'm sure many people have switched to melee ever since the update came out. Seeing so many weapons being severely outclassed by the Zenith hurts. So, what if there was another ultimate weapon just as powerful as the Zenith? After seeing the First Fractal (an unimplemented weapon) being showcased on YouTube, I hit upon the idea of a magic weapon called Mirage, which would function like the First Fractal. It would summon copies of the player which home in on nearby enemies (although not holding a green sword like the First Fractal), each hit dealing roughly the same damage as the Zenith, and would have an equally complex crafting recipe (I'm suggesting Wand of Sparking, Magic Missile, Rainbow Rod, Spectre Staff, Magnet Sphere, Lunar Flare and Last Prism as materials).

What do you guys think?

I think instead of introducing a new end-game tier weapons above the already existing end-game tier for all classes, the Zenith could use a damage nerf instead.

I think instead of introducing a new end-game tier weapons above the already existing end-game tier for all classes, the Zenith could use a damage nerf instead.
Yea, I’ve thought about the Zenith having ’true damage’ and not having any modifiers either.

Back
Top Bottom