PC First hello ~ Finferno00

finferno00

Terrarian
Hello everyone! I'm finferno00. I play on pretty much all of the systems except for PlayStation and Mac.

Anyways, what I like to play is a few games including Don't Starve, Hearthstone (rarely now) Minecraft, CS:GO, Skyim, and of course terraria.

Why I wanted to join these forums (that I hope to be somewhat active on) is because I'm pretty active in a few minecraft forums, and I wanted to join a forum for one of my favorite games, Terraria.

I hope to be pretty active on this, and hope to make some friends. If you want to add me on skype message me.

I also hope to make a terraria server with some of my friends, so if someone could tell me how to make one/point me towards a good tutorial, that'd be great!

Howdy Fin, (can I call you Fin?) And welcome to the forums, you'll find this is quite a friendly place to talk about and suggest things for Terraria. Hope you have a nice experience as a forum-goer.:happy:

You seem like a cool person, Finferno. Enjoy your time spent in these forums and wow, you do play a lot, don't you?

Hi Finferno00!
Welcome to TCF! Have fun, and stay out of trouble! ;)

Anyways, what I like to play is a few games including Don't Starve, Hearthstone (rarely now) Minecraft, CS:GO, Skyim, and of course terraria.
Woo, Don't Starve! I can't wait for Don't Starve Together!

Back
Top Bottom